bulldog quote..

AUbirdie

not sure if he understands.

Las Vegas odds makers have the Tigers giving up five points to the Dawgs. The last time they gave UGA the points was last years SEC title game in Atlanta against eventual national champion LSU.

"We've got to prepare like we were favored by 50 points,"said defensive tackle Kedric Golston.

:blink::blink: :huh:

ha, I can't wait to beat these guys

I've never had a problem with the UGA like their problem with AU, but this year, they have made me sick.

The DOGs will be ready with Greene, Pollack, Gibson, and Hoke. Count on it. I just hope we are!

I am not really sure what those quote means if your trying to use it as an Anti-Auburn thing.....

120173[/snapback]

Thats why you read the topic title.... "This one left me scratching my head"

exucse me southlink. would it help if i told you that jim harrick was mr. golsten's math teacher.

120195[/snapback]

Well that would just make you look dumb seeing as Harrick never taught math class to Golsten. :D

The DOGs will be ready with Greene, Pollack, Gibson, and Hoke. Count on it. I just hope we are!

120167[/snapback]

It's going to take a whole heck of a lot more than just those 4 jokers to break down the Tigers. If Southlink or any other UGA fan would like, I can name 25 names that will be instrumental in Auburn's success.

Football is a team sport. If UGA thinks they can come in and win with 4 players, I hope they are ready for a 3½ hour period of disappointment on Saturday.

WDE :au:

If UGA thinks they can come in and win with 4 players, I hope they are ready for a 3½ hour period of disappointment on Saturday.

I am sure that is their mindset

Archived