Montae Pitts, this week

Tigermike

Montae Pitts will be tested this Saturday by David Green and the UGA receivers and that huge TE. Do you think he will step up with a great game? Coach Chizik got on Montae after the Ole Miss game and has worked him hard in practice since then. I would sure like to see him have his best game ever. :au::au::au:

They picked on Hobbs last year and I am sure they will go after Montae. I just hope Herring can keep everything in front of him. He has proven himself to be a good tackler, but doesn't have great closing speed.

I think all the DB's have really been practiced hard this past two weeks. Honestly, I think Pitts will have one of his greatest games of the year because he wants to know he has that starting spot and also because he wants to show his coach he can do it, and also he knows how much of a team this is and he doesn't want to let them down.

GO MONTAE PITTS AND THE REST OF THE DB'S!!!!! CONTAIN GREENE AND THOSE UGA WR'S AND LET'S GIVE 'EM ONE HELL OF A GAME!!!

WAR DAMN EAGLE AND BEAT THE DAWGS!!!!!

They'll be able to pick on all of them if we don't put pressure on Greene. I honestly think the whole key to this game is how much heat we can bring from the ends and force Greene to throw early. He is slow and deliberate with his play fakes but he does it so well and makes you bite on it. Bring the heat and we have a great chance of winning. If we don't, our DB's will be doing a lot of chasing.

WDE and BEAT THE DIRTY DAWGS.

Montae has the size and speed to cover the WR's for GA and now after Chizik chewing him out I believe he has the motivation. He will step up. He is our best option on that side of the ball. Is Marcus McNeil lining up across from Pollack? If so I believe Pollack will be kept in check.

Is Marcus McNeil lining up across from Pollack? If so I believe Pollack will be kept in check.

120084[/snapback]

Yes, and Pollack was kept in check for the most part last year.

Deep Passes are the only thing that worries me sometimes about our defense. Can't give up big plays against UGA.

120143[/snapback]

We CAN, if we put 40 on em!!! :big::big::big::au::au::au:

Montae better step up because he has gotten his A$$ beat several time this season and HE IS the WEAK link in the DB's. I hope he reads this and maybe he will become MOTIVATED!

Deep Passes are the only thing that worries me sometimes about our defense. Can't give up big plays against UGA.

120143[/snapback]

120145[/snapback]

Maybe, but if there's 7 big plays, then we probably lose so let's not let that happen. Those DB's need to have the games of their life!!!!!

WAR DAMN EAGLE AND BEAT THE DAWGS!!!!!!!

120143[/snapback]

120145[/snapback]

Maybe, but if there's 7 big plays, then we probably lose so let's not let that happen. Those DB's need to have the games of their life!!!!!

WAR DAMN EAGLE AND BEAT THE DAWGS!!!!!!!

120164[/snapback]

If the DL can control the LOS, the DBs will have a much easier job on Sat.

i know chizik wants to put the fear of God in montae about his job, but i really think it'd be a mistake to even kid around by starting someone else. zach gilbert is my height, and i can tell you from experience at some point effort and willpower just lose out to God given ability. you can't cover a 6'3" receiver with a 5'8" db. and patrick lee has looked lost for the better half of a year now. they keep saying he's coming around, but all i've seen is him getting beat over the course of the year. he has zero big game (or even game experience really since he's only played corner in blow out games) experience. montae's the question and the answer. you've got to play him. he's the only guy with the size and speed and experience. you just have to ride him to make sure he's prepared, and it seems like we're doing that. i think he'll step up and play a nice (not dominant) game.

Archived