Emotions

Auburnforever

I know the team has been level headed the entire year and I hope they keep it up. But as a fan Saturday can't get here soon enough. I'm almost exhausted already. I'm excited and anxious. I do have the faith and I BELIEVE... I believe in Auburn and love it!

Go on over to the "Classics" forum and read "Spiritual bonds @ AU" post.

That will put a whole lot of things into perspective for you. I know it did for me.

God Bless....WAR EAGLE....O N E at a time. :au:

I have some of those same emotions.

I was just up in the top of Haley, hte Eagle's Nest, and had a wonderful view of the football stadium. I was supposed to be participating in a Moot Court exercise for my Constitutional Law class, but the majority of the time my brain was wondering through plays that could be run on Saturday and I swear I saw the Eagle flying down from the upper deck and land in the middle of the field and I saw Cadillac run for 80 yards on the opening play of the game!!! God, how I hope those things come true on Saturday!!! I got chills just thinking about it!

WAR DAMN EAGLE AND BEAT THE DAWGS!!!!!

On WarTim's advice, I checked out the classics forum and stumbled on the "NIP" thread which I somehow missed back in August. If the NIP comes at the start of the season, WT, what would you call the feeling we've all got right now?

And for Jenny - "NooP! NooP!" (No no...NiP. At the back of the throat.)

:lol:

"Nipforia"?

"gottawinoneforthetigersitis"?

How about "Asmuchfunasamarriedmancanlegallyhaveitis" :D

WAR EAGLE...God Bless....O N E at a time. :au:

I have the same feelings...I can't get this one out of my mind. I'm so lucky that I became an :au: student this year and am able to be at all the games. I love Auburn and always have, and I think this week is going to be one of those that makes me realize yet again why I love this place so much. I also can't shake thoughts of next week. I hope that we beat the daylights out of UAT and put the ! on our season. Whatever happens, it's great to be an Auburn Tiger. WDE

This weekend ought to be great!

Did anyone see Kevin Scarbinski's article earlier this week? He said that this is the biggest game to EVER be played in JH. I have only been an Auburn fan since 1997 when I was a freshman (give me a break...I grew up in St. Louis and had been brainwashed into thinking professional sports were the way to go), so I'm sure that this is the biggest game since I have been among the Auburn faithful.

What do the rest of you all think though? Sorry if this is a repost of ideas, but I'm just curious.

Hope to see y'all at the corner!

WDE :au:

It's now wednesday night at 6:35 and my football weekend officially begins. I will be taking off for AU in the morning, setting up the RV, playing golf on friday, and watching AU kick georgia's ass on Saturday. I can't wait to see our TIGERS beat the hell out of UGA. If any one wants to join our party on saturday, we will be behind the varsity tennis courts. Come one, come all!!!!!!!!

WAR EAGLE!!!!!!!!!!!

This weekend ought to be great!

Did anyone see Kevin Scarbinski's article earlier this week?  He said that this is the biggest game to EVER be played in JH.  I have only been an Auburn fan since 1997 when I was a freshman (give me a break...I grew up in St. Louis and had been brainwashed into thinking professional sports were the way to go), so I'm sure that this is the biggest game since I have been among the Auburn faithful.

What do the rest of you all think though?  Sorry if this is a repost of ideas, but I'm just curious.

Hope to see y'all at the corner!

WDE  :au:

120255[/snapback]

Indeed this is the biggest game in a long time for :au: , I have been an Auburn fan all my life and to me the biggest game in my 22 years ( :D ) has to be 1989, UAT game thats the first game I remember being just soooooo happy we won. Granted I wasnt but 7 and my big thought was I get to tell all the bammers at school :thumbsdown: to :ua: and get to do it for 365 days that year. Still brings a smile to my face thinking about it now.

WDE :cheer:

Archived