PRAY FOR THE PEOPLE IN CONNECTICUT

Weegle777

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am praying for God to comfort the victims families. There is no point in trying to figure out "Why". Evil has always existed and I am certain that is not going to change.

It makes me sick. I want to leave work and pick up my little girl from pre-school, and just hug her.

I know the feeling, so sad. I just want to go get my two girls and hug them and tell em how much I love them.

Prayers lifted

This is horrible. Don't know what else to say.

Wish the coward who did this wasn't dead so that he case face the consequences.

IMO he's facing them as we speak.

True.

Hell isn't hot enough for that POS.

What a horrible world this is becoming. We have removed God from our society and the result is insanity.

I agree 100%. It was done in the name of tolerence and now we see what we have to tolerate.

Sometimes there are no why answers. What had the kids or others for that matter done to this unregenerate sinner? Nothing! Certainly nothing worthy of his actions.

We are reaping 50+ years of a few ruling the majority or those who would differ in regards to whether or not to have God acknowledged in our public schools, offices and even in our sports. We have failed to evengelize and stand up to be counted and say "This is not right" or "The Bible says..."! It will take longer to straighten out the mess our society has created.

In the end we are all to blame to a degree. So when you say a prayer for these latest victims of what our society is producing, don't forget to say a prayer for yourself and ask God to help you be a difference and help you to change others also.

Rom. 1:16

I love Auburn football. But this brings us back to what really matters.

Tragic news. Our world is going to hell in a handbasket in a hurry. I just can't fathom how somebody could do that. Killed his mom to boot. My thoughts and prayers go out to all involved, their families, and friends. God bless all of you!

My heart and prayers are with those affected by this senseless tragedy. May God comfort them all. I was in tears when I heard this news.

My prayers and my heart go out to each person who's going through hell right night. I pray for the love and peace of Jesus Christ to cover ever. I just DON'T understand why.

I don't have the words to explain the ache in my heart for the parents and all the people that are affected

by these sinceless murders.

I deleted my post, not because I believe it's wrong, but because this should be about praying for these people that have lost loved ones today. Lets keep praying for them.

Bye bye 2nd amendment. Sad that a few wackos ruin everything for the rest of us.

2nd amendment will not go away, but it has to be tweeked. its gonna be expensive too.

I was sitting in the outpatient surgery waiting room waiting for my wife's procedure when I saw it flash across the screen. It took all I had in me not to break down crying. My first thought was my babygirl Alyssa, who ironically, is in kindergarten. My prayers go out to the families of the victims. But...I want to urge everyone to pray even moreso for the Firefighters, EMS, and police. I'm a FF/EMT and I have to think about my brothers and sisters who responded to the scene. The general "civilian" population,if you will, really has no idea what a scene like that looks like or entails other than what they may see on TV. As professionals, we have to maintain a certain level of emotional control in situations like these. I, unfortunately, have seen and/or witnessed things or events most couldnt even imagine and I'll be honest, as tough and courageous and professional as we may seem, events like this take a toll on our hearts and minds. They also take a long time to get over, if we ever do that is. I have nightmares and night sweats all the time over things like this. I couldn't tell you how many nights my wife has woken me up because I was crying in my sleep. We as first responders tend to try to compartmentalize these type of events to cope with the sometimes overwhelming emotions involved. It doesn't always work. Hopefully, these first responders have a good support system to help alleviate their stress during these times. I'm not trying to downplay the thoughts for the victims families, because I can relate due to having two young girls of my own. Merely wanting to shed a little light on the needs of my brothers and sisters. May God have mercy on our souls.

Archived