2013 5* CB Mackensie Alexander (Clemson signee)

AuburnWarVet

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it would be a help to have a highly talented CB just to have a highly talented CB but that's just me. If it will help compete with Bama's class that is just another positive

I think it would be a help to have a highly talented CB just to have a highly talented CB but that's just me. If it will help compete with Bama's class that is just another positive

+1

How about we call it the chupacabra for no other reason than to listen to Verne Lundquist butcher it on tv while repeating it 1000x

If it gets him to say, "Chu- chu- chu-...AH SCREW IT! I quit!" then I am all for it.

Verne and Gary are ridiculous. Verne has some love obsession with trendy SEC things like Honey Badger, Saban being God and things like that and doesn't stop talking abut it. Gary just maps plays and shows you how if he was QB he would have thrown a perfect ball/TD pass doing something different

Just watched this guy's highlights. Very honey badger-like in my opinion. Any real chance we.land him?

I know he likes Auburn and likes our coaching staff, but he wants to play with his brother, who is a marginal qualifier. Mississippi State may be a contender if they can get both in school. I'm not sure his brother can get in Auburn. His brother is a safety who i think would be more highly recruited if he had better academics. I hope his brother can get some work done and we get the package.

not funny to me. i like him. seems sincere.

i do have a question, is this brother a twin? Juco? how are they in the same class?

I didnt see anything funny but I really like his attitude. Hope he chooses AU. I see his brother plays safety which is a huge position of need for us.

not funny to me. i like him. seems sincere.

i do have a question, is this brother a twin? Juco? how are they in the same class?

I am assuming this is his brother. They may be twins :dunno:

http://rivals.yahoo.com/auburn/football/recruiting/player-Mackenro-Alexander-133860

He had a mighty BIG ;D when Coach Cheese was mentioned. I like our chances, especially if we offer his brother too, which we could definitely use.

Archived