Dubose on Finebaum

DKW 86

That was the funniest thing I have heard in a while.

Finebaum is getting so little attention from :au: side lately that the week of :uga: - :au: and :ua: - :lsu: he has to rely on bringing Dubose back?

Dubose said the typical "I did nothing wrong..We did nothing wrong. We looked into everything and we did absolutely nothing wrong."

PF regurgitated it ad nauseum. :puke: "Fulmer out to get :ua: "

No, Donnan's a liar. Nutt's a liar, Spurrier is a liar.

The entire SEC, NCAA, and everyone in Memphis are all liars.

Hell, do you folks remember who it was that was doing the most screaming about Cottrell and Williams? Called them "Out of Control?"

It was Coaches (PLURAL) on the Bama staff! :yes:

I guess when the :au: folks ignore you, you have to do anything to keep the masses tuned in. He seems to be very wrong on the Scott Ethredge thing too.

Face it.

For some people it will take an open-and-shut conviction of LY in federal court in Memphis, along with the complete courtroom refutiation of every single claim in the Cottrell/Williams/Gallion case before they will concede Bama did anything wrong, even though the University itself admitted to the infractions. ...and even then, some will simply say the judges were prejudiced, the defendants were denied proper procedure, or the juries were mistaken or bribed by Phil Fulmer.

Fortunately, most Bama fans are not this extreme. They will admit to some wrongdoing even if they don't think the penalties were fair or the NCAA treatment of Tennessee was equitable.

I've followed Dubose since he played at Bama and I told many friends when they hired him that he would get them in trouble. He's a lying scumbag of the worst kind and always has been. He is the one who tried to get Auburn in trouble with the Charlie Dare recruiting thing but never succeeded. Dare never played. :D

before they will concede Bama did anything wrong, even though the University itself admitted to the infractions

120372[/snapback]

Why do AU fans INSIST on suggesting that Alabama admitting wrong for the meal and the strippers is equal to Alabama admitting they paid 250k or whatever for albert means?

Why do AU fans INSIST on spouting crap without doing research?

Ive heard many of you say that if LY isnt convicted then you would concede that we werent guilty in the means deal...what...now you are going back on that claim?

Are you now saying that you think Lynn Lang and that scumbag Milton Kirk are more credible than a FBI investigation and a federal gran jury?

Interesting that you all are willing to accept the part of the NCAA's claim that we did wrong...but dont accept the statements they made when they said no coaches were involved and there was no LOIC....

"I'm an Auburn fan...I sure do like eating this cake I get to have"

Very well said BG.

To go along with this, they also called 2 people boosters that never attended Alabama, never held season tickets to Alabama, never donated money to Alabama, and did not have any family members that went to Alabama.

Plus the reason they had us on repeat offender status was one of the biggest crock of $h!t I've ever seen.

Sure, we were guilty of some violations, but as of yet nothing has been proven that we were guilty of anything to deserve the type of sanctions we received. NEVER before had any team received bowl sanctions without LOIC or FTM being handed down.

Why is dumbose or uat, which are totally irrelevant to Auburn, even being mentioned on this board? :blink:

What a world........ :D

Why is dumbose or uat, which are totally irrelevant to Auburn, even being mentioned on this board?  :blink:

What a world........ :D

120458[/snapback]

Damn that bama fan for starting this bama related thread on an AU board. How dare he.

I really don't think the thread was started to talk about Bama's probation woes. I thought the topic of the thread was to talk about how low PF has to go this year to get material for his show. BUT, all it takes is a simple post about bama's probation, or bama's #1 defense for it to go that way in a hurry. You guys know you love talking about either topic.

If they don't call people who never attended Alabama boosters, Alabama would have a zero fan base <_<

120456[/snapback]

That's right, I forget sometimes that Auburn has zero fans that didn't go to school at Auburn, and wouldn't even want them to be fans if they did have any. :rolleyes:

There is no way anyone could be a real fan if him or her didn't attend the University they cheer for.

Glad you understand. :D Now, go to the lsWHO board and apply that knowledge to everyday life. :moon::roflol::roflol:

Archived