Greene did not make it to his scheduled media interview on Tuesday

morning before Richt's weekly news conference but his roommate,

defensive end David Pollack, did.

"I gave him a big hug last night when I came in and cuddled with him a

little," Pollack joked. "He needs a little loving."

Pollack isn't concerned with coming down with the same bug that felled

Greene.

"I've never been sick," Pollack said. "I had chicken pox when I was

younger. I've been blessed. He's not going to give it to me I think.

I'm not kissing him or nothing so I shouldn't get it."

Did this article mention anything about a "billy goat"? :D

both those 2 are poooosies

120350[/snapback]

2 poooosies who will be SEC legends when their careers are up :P

120381[/snapback]

legends in their own mind

Legends in Athens for sure. BUT NOT ON THE PLAINS!

Both are great players. I like Pollack as a player/ person. He would be a great addition to my Pittsburgh Steelers, but I doubt he will be avail. that late in the draft. Greene has skills too. You may see him in Carolina or Washington on draft day.

Bring em on! WE WANT YOU'RE BEST SHOT!

See you in Atlanta.................................NOT!

both those 2 are poooosies

120350[/snapback]

2 poooosies who will be SEC legends when their careers are up :P

120381[/snapback]

legends in their own mind

120386[/snapback]

Well no, legends in the SEC record books.

Quickly, name the last Auburn player to be on the All-American Team 3 consecutive seasons?

Ah, Greene's accomplishments are just too many too even begin.

:big::big::big:

These two WILL be a factor and must be dealt with all the game! HOW we deal with them will determine the outcome. That's just how good they are!

Who are these guys in the pictures you post?

your 2004-2005 Atlanta Hawks!

120377[/snapback]

You can change the word "your" with "the". I hate the NBA and everything it stands for.

:moon: (greene)  hey, david i'm ready! don't forget the k-y

p.s. have the atlanta hawks taken flight this season?

120383[/snapback]

Taken flight? Last I checked they were crawling out of their playpen...

Pollack and Greene are both great players and I would have loved to have either play for Auburn. Both good kids as well. I wish them the best of luck in the future, though I won't be rooting for them on Saturday.

WDE :au:

I want either. But I have to say that David Pollack made my day when he stole the football from USC QB a couple of years back for a TD. The look on that dudes face was priceless.

I for one will be glad to see Greene and Pollack go after this year, just as I am sure a lot of schools in the SEC will be glad to see Caddy and Ronnie go on to greener pastures. And I do mean "greener" pastures because they are all going to be very rich young men in a few months. A lot of great senior players will be on the field Saturday on both sides of the ball, and I think we should give them their due. Several of them could have took the money and run last year but they stuck around for their senior seasons. Now we will all get to watch them go at it one more time on Saturday. It is going to be a classic! I hope they all have great games and go on to much success in the future. Thanks guys! :au:

I for one will be glad to see Greene and Pollack go after this year, just as I am sure a lot of schools in the SEC will be glad to see Caddy and Ronnie go on to greener pastures. And I do mean "greener" pastures because they are all going to be very rich young men in a few months. A lot of great senior players will be on the field Saturday on both sides of the ball, and I think we should give them their due. Several of them could have took the money and run last year but they stuck around for their senior seasons. Now we will all get to watch them go at it one more time on Saturday. It is going to be a classic! I hope they all have great games and go on to much success in the future. Thanks guys! :au:

Archived