Notre Dame Tee Shirt

GaTigerFan

If ND was playing Auburn, you would see the same thing. I have to be a good sport and say that it is kinda funny.

Auburn doesn't have nearly the reputation of being a bunch of inbred morons like the Bama fan base.

If ND was playing Auburn, you would see the same thing. I have to be a good sport and say that it is kinda funny.

You don't have to be a good sport, you can do what ever you want.

Auburn doesn't have nearly the reputation of being a bunch of inbred morons like the Bama fan base.

Nor in fact, does Auburn have even a fraction of inbred morons as the Bama fan base does.

The Auburn store next to Moe's at TigerTown (Opelika/Auburn border, off I-85) has AU/shamrock T-shirts as of yesterday. Get 'em while they last. Truly, each fanbase has "St. Patrick's Day" apparel...pre-Christmas research discovery...but it sure was funny seeing the UAT version in green...pretty "cursive" A against the green backdrop, surrounded by shamrocks! Loved it!

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

The Auburn store next to Moe's at TigerTown (Opelika/Auburn border, off I-85) has AU/shamrock T-shirts as of yesterday. Get 'em while they last. Truly, each fanbase has "St. Patrick's Day" apparel...pre-Christmas research discovery...but it sure was funny seeing the UAT version in green...pretty "cursive" A against the green backdrop, surrounded by shamrocks! Loved it!

Wish I had known this yesterday when I was close to Auburn opelika area. Wonder if you can order o n line?

Fearless, you can try....it seems that several sites were sold out of the original AU embroidered shamrock hats I saw in Toomer's (way before ND was solidified....I just love Ireland...) and should have bought then. Google and see what you can find. My husband ordered the hat, was told it was out of stock (and refunded to him), but the AU shirt came anyway. I teach with a lot of Bama fans as we have inservice on January 7, but I still plan to wear it along with my Ireland hoodie.... :wareagle:

Archived