2013 3* JUCO QB Nick Marshall signs with AU!

TIGERINATLANTA

Rivals is reporting that despite his twitter commitment, AU is still doing evaluations in terms of grades, background and such so his commitment is not "official." Expect it to be official as early as Wednesday

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SIAP but From Bryan Matthews

He has not committed to Auburn at this time. However, I now think it's going to happen. They've been trying to downplay it for a while now. The deal right now is Auburn wants to review his full transcripts, which they can't do until Wednesday. I think he'll be added to the class then.

Rivals is reporting that despite his twitter commitment, AU is still doing evaluations in terms of grades, background and such so his commitment is not "official." Expect it to be official as early as Wednesday

Just like the JUCO LBer, he is in if he can get in.

Let the bammers squirm.

A JUCO quarterback? It'll never work.

LOL. Yeah. What in the world is Gus thinking? Bringing in a JUCO QB! The man has lost his mind.

A Juco QB that went to a SEC school, got in trouble, transferred to a CC, then back to the SEC?

Never heard anything that outrageous. Has that ever been done before?

LOL. Yeah. What in the world is Gus thinking? Bringing in a JUCO QB! The man has lost his mind.

A Juco QB that went to a SEC school, got in trouble, transferred to a CC, then back to the SEC?

What a crazy idea. :rolleyes:

Is Mississippi State going after him too?

Keith Niebuhr@Niebuhr247

RT @nicmarshall7: I will be taking my talents bac to the SEC at the University of Auburn

We just lost a recruit to the University of Auburn a week ago and now they take another one!? This is war

Keith Niebuhr@Niebuhr247

RT @nicmarshall7: I will be taking my talents bac to the SEC at the University of Auburn

We just lost a recruit to the University of Auburn a week ago and now they take another one!? This is WAR
EAGLE!

I like this addition to the team the QB position is getting better and better by the day I would like to personally thank Clint for opening up a extra spot at QB and wish him success in whatever he decides to do in the future.

Hopefully he has everything needed to be admitted. He provides another potential QB on the roster now that we are thin, and more importantly, I hope to see this kid starting at CB at some point in the 2013 season.

I still don't like the fact that he doesn't care about the difference between the University of Auburn and Auburn University. These are important things!

It really isn't. It's just a personal pet peeve many of us have.

I still don't like the fact that he doesn't care about the difference between the University of Auburn and Auburn University. These are important things!

Show a little bit more pride in where you're going than that though. I didn't go to the University of Auburn. I went to Auburn University. I would expect those going to the University of Alabama not to call it Alabama University for the same reason.

Show a little bit more pride in where you're going than that though. I didn't go to the University of Auburn. I went to Auburn University. I would expect those going to the University of Alabama not to call it Alabama University for the same reason.

He will learn. Young and stupid is one thing, but Lou Holtz saying it is another greater peeve. You don't out grow old and stupid.

He will learn. Young and stupid is one thing, but Lou Holtz saying it is another greater peeve. You don't out grow old and stupid.

Too true. :roflol:

I do show my pride. I included myself in that pet peeve part. People jumped down my throat when I tweeted about Ben Bradley saying University of Auburn. Even though it bugs me it really does not matter if a new recruit makes that mistake. Now if he is a player on the team and at the school then that is a different story.

AU has not accepted his commitment yet while checking on his grades and I would fully expect him to play corner unless nobody can take the QB spot, at which time we will be in deep crap and then he will probably get a look.

Archived