2013 3* JUCO QB Nick Marshall signs with AU!

TIGERINATLANTA

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 year later...

A JUCO quarterback? It'll never work.

still think that?

You went out of your way to search and bump a post that was a year and a half old. Really??? SMH

And it was clearly sarcastic...hmm

I know you're fairly new but it's well documented on here since there is no tone of voice to be heard I miss written sarcasm unless there is a smiley plainly showing it's sarcasm.

I know you're fairly new but it's well documented on here since there is no tone of voice to be heard I miss written sarcasm unless there is a smiley plainly showing it's sarcasm.

Then it is still 50/50......

still think that?

You went out of your way to search and bump a post that was a year and a half old. Really??? SMH

Yea? smh? Don't see an issue with it

still think that?

Yea? smh? Don't see an issue with it

Pretty sure the name Cameron Newton was pretty front of mind for ICHY. I believe it's said that sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. Don't read too much into that either.

My response wasn't to you. Sorry, I should have quoted the "you still think that" post.

Archived