Florida State game thread

WarTiger

Tip off shortly. Chris Denson is out of tonights game with a stress fracture in his foot. So we have Denson and Price out for a while with the same injury. Hopefully others will step up and take up the slack. War Eagle...

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe so. I think payne had double figures against Illinois and Frankie's scoring has been down some with Denson in the lineup. Maybe we can see Payne take some of the scoring load. I just hope the O doesn't try to rely too much on Frankie. We also need some points in the paint from Chubb, ADT, etc to open up some outside shots.

Please keep us posted WT. The station that "claims" they are showing it has the Magic/Bulls on. BSPN3 has blocked it in our area also. This day just keeps getting better.

Thanks!

Sullivan gets the ball in transition, takes it to the basket, gets the foul and the basket counts... Tigers lead..6-4

We've really got no chance. Without Denson, this team is Frankie and everyone else. No one else can get their own. No one else runs the break. I am amazed at the lack of scoring on this team.

We don't always come out flat. We played extremely well the entire game against Illinois.

True. Though it seems more often than not we come out flat in big games.

Archived