Did ya'll hear this on Finebaum?

PChamp119

The Plainsman is terrible...I also can't remember the last time I read it and it didn't have some complaint in it about Richardson written by one of the staff members. There was one issue a few weeks ago that talked about nothing but how Richardson wouldn't grant them interviews when they called him all the time and how he was doing an awful job as president. I'm of the opinion that journalistic publications should be unbiased and not appear as if they are trying to pursuade their readership to believe one side or another...

He says the SACs report isn't good and is going to hit Auburn hard. We will know for sure tomorrow after tomorrow's board meeting.

120513[/snapback]

Just goes to show Slimebag doesn't have a clue. The next SACS review/report will not be until December. What is happening now is the BOT is meeting to discuss the SACS comments about business dealings between the BOTs. There are some relationships but the question is is there anything illegal or wrong about them. I tell you once again SACS WILL NEVER take away accreditation from Auburn. They have never taken accredation away from a major university and they won't start now. They are a bunch of intellectual wannabees who exsist just to conduct reviews and act like they have some power. They don't have the gonads to actually take on a major university. They would be in court before the sun set, they would lose, and that would be the end of them. So worry about Georgia, bama, and Tennessee but lose no sleep over SACS. :no:

People - when are you people going to understand the PF does everythign for a reason.

let's see - Auburn is playing their biggest game in well over a decade - bama folks are probably sick of hearing about it. Players are staying out of trouble - CTT is recruiting cleanly . .what do I talk about to keep my bama fans interested . .I know . SACS!

He does the same thing to bama . .if things get stale, he brings up Fulmer, or Gallion or something else insulting to bama to get their folks riled up and for us to enjoy.

He is an entertainer - this is his job. Don't hate him for it . .its what he does, and he obviously does a great job of it, considering message boards are dominated by his topics of conversation.

People - when are you people going to understand the PF does everythign for a reason.

let's see - Auburn is playing their biggest game in well over a decade - bama folks are probably sick of hearing about it.  Players are staying out of trouble - CTT is recruiting cleanly . .what do I talk about to keep my bama fans interested . .I know  . SACS!

He does the same thing to bama . .if things get stale, he brings up Fulmer, or Gallion or something else insulting to bama to get their folks riled up and for us to enjoy.

He is an entertainer - this is his job.  Don't hate him for it . .its what he does, and he obviously does a great job of it, considering message boards are dominated by his topics of conversation.

120807[/snapback]

..what Chuck said!

let's see - Auburn is playing their biggest game in well over a decade - bama folks are probably sick of hearing about it.  Players are staying out of trouble - CTT is recruiting cleanly . .what do I talk about to keep my bama fans interested . .I know  . SACS!

He is an entertainer - this is his job.  Don't hate him for it . .its what he does, and he obviously does a great job of it, considering message boards are dominated by his topics of conversation.

120807[/snapback]

..what Chuck said!

120833[/snapback]

:clap::clap: :clap:

Chuck Johnson....IS RIGHT!

You have no idea what I have done for Auburn over the years but you seem to have already painted a picture of me without even knowing who I am. 

120697[/snapback]

Is this not exactly what you did to 26,000 current students and 100 years of alumni?

Guys, keep in mind it's recruiting time and Finebaum's school is NOT doing too well at this juncture. Anything he can do or say to create doubt and confusion on the part of Auburn prospects is his "calling." He's nothing but a little bald headed slimeball scumbag who makes his living stirring up hatred and trouble. :puke::moon:

Texas4Auburn, what I said was there was no concertated effort by the students, parents, and alumni to make the necessary changes that SACS was requiring. I remember well all the events and if you are insisting that there was an effort, it was not reported in the media and I live in Alabama. There was only one person who spearheaded any attempt to get rid of the Prez, BOT, etc and that was by no other than Ralph "Shug" Jordan, Jr of Chattanooga, TN. He was the point man that got enough people togather that made Gov Riley go into action. I know because I was one of them. If you want to try some Auburn Political Correctness on me and tell me that, as a group, the students, parents, faculty, or alumni as a whole banded togather with Shug, Jr to make changes, you are very sadly mistakened.

Addios...so much for this subject. I know one thing we can all agree on today and that's BEAT THE HELL OUT OF THE BULLDOGS! :au:

(Sorry, when I logged on I didn't change my name to MaterSandwich and used my son's username by default. My son didn't write this, I did....MaterSandwich)

Texas4Auburn, what I said was there was no concertated effort by the students, parents, and alumni to make the necessary changes that SACS was requiring.  I remember well all the events and if you are insisting that there was an effort, it was not reported in the media and I live in Alabama.  There was only one person who spearheaded any attempt to get rid of the Prez, BOT, etc and that was by no other than Ralph "Shug" Jordan, Jr of Chattanooga, TN.  He was the point man that got enough people togather that made Gov Riley go into action.  I know because I was one of them.  If you want to try some Auburn Political Correctness on me and tell me that, as a group, the students, parents, faculty, or alumni as a whole banded togather with Shug, Jr to make changes, you are very sadly mistakened.

Addios...so much for this subject.  I know one thing we can all agree on today and that's BEAT THE HELL OUT OF THE BULLDOGS! :au:

(Sorry, when I logged on I didn't change my name to MaterSandwich and used my son's username by default.  My son didn't write this, I did....MaterSandwich)

120988[/snapback]

I'm not trying any political correctness on anyone. Many students and faculty did go to Montgomery in regards to the Gov and Bot of Auburn prior to all the SAC's stuff (you saying this never happened?). You asked where alumni and students were and I simply answered your question as did another on what we did. We didn't answer it as a group, but we did as individuals, cause we are in those classifications you were questioning.

Rather than point out that not every single person is behind it or doesn't have the power, perhaps you could give us some information on what we can do. My mother lives in Chicago, what more can she do but write letters of complaints and withdrawl her donations till changes are made? Honestly most students have no idea at all what they can do about the situation.

Rather than saying addios to the subject, give us some information on what we can do. I'm sure you didn't mean to, but the way your post read was well none of these people are doing anything, my name is on the wall of a building I'm better than you...... and isn't that part of the problem atm. Honestly, give us some info, toss some links, or anything that you think points us in a direction to help Auburn University. I would appreciate it and be thankful for any information you could provide.

Hey Texan4Auburn was that you at the ESPN gameday show waving the Texas flag with the AU flag under it.

My wife (from Texas) was impressed there were kids from Texas going to AU.

I had to inform her of the fact, Houston has the largest AU alumni group west of the Mississippi River.

Nope wasn't me on gameday with the flag. There is a large number of students here from Dallas, and alumni in the Dallas area also.

I didn't realize Houston had that large a group, which probably explains why I got a few War Eagles at the Oklahoma State/Southern Miss game down there a couple years ago.

Archived