LSU vs. Auburn game thread

AUfanaticAU

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone else having trouble with the ESPN3 feed???? I am getting an "error loading your event" message. WTF?

I dont think it will show up until about 5 minutes till the game supposed to start.

Anyone else having trouble with the ESPN3 feed???? I am getting an "error loading your event" message. WTF?

I dont think it will show up until about 5 minutes till the game supposed to start.

I thought it was starting at 8pm CST. What time is the game?

Tip off is 8pm CST.

Tip off is 8pm CST.

Meant to say 8pm EST in last post. Thanks for the update. Lived in GA for 12 years and that time zone thing still screws me up!!!

War Eagle, and kick some corn dogs!!!!

Payne takes it baseline, drops it inside for Dixon - tatum who SLAMS it home... LSU turns it over in their front court. Auburn ball...Auburn leads 21-14

They look very good..if we can get Frankie hot,they can push this one out to double digits.

Archived