LSU vs. Auburn game thread

AUfanaticAU

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They are just being outhustled and wallace is getting jammed with no help....too much standing around..no movement...has led to no defense on the other end..LSU has the momentum.

My feed keeps dropping at espn3. Never had that problem before.

Same. Boots me out and makes me log back into my account. About to give up and go to firstrow.

This team needs some shooters....no one hitting....inside or out. Good for AU that Payne was hot at the start....been cold shooting for the last 5 or so minutes.

My feed keeps dropping at espn3. Never had that problem before.

Same. Boots me out and makes me log back into my account. About to give up and go to firstrow.

firstrow feed as never come up for me at all.

We better start hitting some shots and get the crowd back into it. LSU leads 24-22 Gotta find a way to get the shots to drop.

OOPs..."shooters" we have..what we need is scorers.

payne having a good game. 11 of the teams 27 points. We have got to play better on D. They are passing out of every trap and finding the backdoor man. Also getting killed on the boards. But it is just a 1 point game.

I thought the PA announcer in the arena called that last shot by Payne a 3, but apparently it was a 2. LSU comes down and gets a basket before the half. Fake tigers lead 28-27 at the half.

Archived