AU v SC Game Thread

jayb4au

The AU website says its on the SECN, but I am having a hard time finding the actual channel. Does anyone have an idea? Thanks so much.

War Eagle

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The AU website says its on the SECN, but I am having a hard time finding the actual channel. Does anyone have an idea? Thanks so much.

War Eagle

^^this. It looks like Dish Network may be leaving me hanging on this one.

We will see just how much this team "WANTS" it this year. This is a very tough test. South Carolina is a tough team to whip at home and has played solid basketball this year. In the face of opposition and a loud home crowd we will see how they do. I think they will do well and will not be surprised to see us leave with a win. Do not be surprised to see USCe double team Frankie too as that was almost a winning thing for LSU. Look for Noel Johnson to have a breakout game and Frankie to penetrate more and get his points anyway.......Auburn 68- USCe -62

These are the games we must win if we want to bw discussed for any postseason play. This is a very beatable team but they wont be easy. I hope our boys show up and get us a very important road win. Would love to be 2-0 before facing Arkansas and Kentucky

Where I live, I've got the Georgia-Ole Miss game on the SEC Network at 1:30, so I'm not sure that it will be televised. It is on ESPN3, however, which is generally higher quality than firstrowsports.

http://espn.go.com/w...#type/upcoming/

and no sketkchy pop ups

War Eagle

depends on where you live. Here in North Alabama it's on Fox. Watching on tv > watching on computer for me any day. :)

First row is the only option here in.....Shizuoka Japan (at 3:30 a.m.). LET'S GO AUBURN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And if you watch the Miss America contest, cheer for Miss New York - she is actually from Auburn (technically, maybe from Opelika, but both parents from Auburn so we can claim her. Good luck Mal, Mandy and Phil)!

Where I live, I've got the Georgia-Ole Miss game on the SEC Network at 1:30, so I'm not sure that it will be televised. It is on ESPN3, however, which is generally higher quality than firstrowsports.

and no sketkchy pop ups

never had one popup at firstrowsports...ever...

Side note: why was a game thread started before 9 Am? seems pointless since the original message was asking where to watch the game. should be a totally separate thread imo.

WDE Eagle back! Granted I would not be watching if I was not excited about our Tigers. We were back home for six months this past fall and just came back a week ago. First visit for our three year old daughter, third for our eight year old son. We were able to catch a few games at the Arena - I couldn't tear my son away from the kids stuff long enough to watch much of the game!

Well, the game started. Auburn in orange and South Carolina in white. Auburn won the tip turned it over and committed a foul.

and no sketkchy pop ups

never had one popup at firstrowsports...ever...

Side note: why was a game thread started before 9 Am? seems pointless since the original message was asking where to watch the game. should be a totally separate thread imo.

Hey WT. The original thread was about the game time and had a different title. I changed the title a few minutes ago instead of starting another thread.

Shaq with the steal but dishes to Wallace instead of taking it to the rim. He needs to take that on in and draw a foul or get the bucket.

Shaq is playing better every game

Archived