AU v SC Game Thread

jayb4au

the first row link working for anyone (dang it!)?

I just checked (watching on TV myself) and it works fine. What's happening when you go to it?

I get a Castamp window but it is not playing. Just black / blank screen....

No play button right in the middle of the screen?

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure why Barbee has Chubb up at the top of the key, he doesn't handle the ball all that well and there's another turnover.

the first row link working for anyone (dang it!)?

I just checked (watching on TV myself) and it works fine. What's happening when you go to it?

I get a Castamp window but it is not playing. Just black / blank screen....

Try ESPN3

Only works with a US ISP. Thanks for the thought.

dixon tatum gets a nice dunk, but he got lucky he didn't get a technical for hanging on the rim.

There was a defender right under him.

not really. he did a frickin pull up on the rim. He got lucky.

Went back and looked. 24 cut him under once he got on the rim. The pullup might have been unnecessary, but he was swinging on the rim because he was pushed.

Allen payne takes it to the basket and gets the basket and the foul. FT - no goo but gets the rebound....3 second violation...ugh. Auburn trails 28-26.

offensive foul away from the ball on south carolina....Auburn ball. 3 second violation on chubb again. He wasn't close to 3 seconds and he gained zero advantage from being there in the first place

Chubb just standing around under the basket...needs to move more....two TOs on him in a couple minutes

Archived