AU v SC Game Thread

jayb4au

Chubb just standing around under the basket...needs to move more....two TOs on him in a couple minutes

Went back and looked. He was in the lane for 2 sec before the ref blew the whistle. He had JUST setup to get position on the guy who was guarding him. Bad call.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the first row link working for anyone (dang it!)?

I just checked (watching on TV myself) and it works fine. What's happening when you go to it?

I get a Castamp window but it is not playing. Just black / blank screen....

No play button right in the middle of the screen?

Yep, I click that, the little circular arrow thing acts like it is connecting, then it just doesn't connect. Sigh.

But they make a bad call on the Ellington charge, Sully was late but they gave it to him.

At least they are wrong a lot on both ends.

offensive foul on south carolina. gives auburn final possession.. They count the basket on the offensive foul. I wish they would change that rule. 5.6 seconds to play. Now, sullivan is shooting free throws after drawing the charge. first one - no good. 2nd - good. South Carolina leads 39-38 at the half.

Typical SEC...worst officiating in the country in EVERY sport.

39-38 at the half. USCe leads. Ellington playing well for USCe, AU doesn't have a real standout from that half other than Sulilvan at times. Payne and Johnson are going to have to put up some points in the second half.

Stats look pretty even.

The Good:

Johnson is 3-3 from 3 (leads AU with 9 points)

The Bad:

AU shooing 60% from the floor

13 TOs (Chubb has 5!)

Gave up 8 offensive rebounds

USCe has taken 11 more shots

The Ugly

Sullivan is 0-5 from 3 and 2-9 overall

AU shooting 63% (10-16) from the FT line.

AU doing OK I guess...on the road, playing sloppy ball, not hitting FTs and still right in the game. Hope in the next 17 minutes they start looking sharper.

Archived