Can Nebraska stay with OU?

AU4Ever

I am not sure why I feel this way, and there is nothing pointing to NU being able to upset OU. But I think NU upsets OU tomorrow. Maybe just wishful thinking and I might even be delusional this morning. I think OU goes down tomorrow.

:blink::blink:

It is possible for Nebraska to beat Oklahoma.

It is also possible for every molecule of air in this room to kinetically migrate up to one tiny corner of the room and leave me suffocating.

I'd put the odds for those two events at about equal.

yeah, no. they don't have a shot. i'd put more value in the game against the baylor bears b/c at least ou is going to completely sleep through that one. this is old rivalry enough that ou will show up for at least a half. that's two quarters too long.

Nebraska just might slip up on OU this week..........If MSU can beat UF.......anything is possible........

Also, I think ND or UCLA may have a chance to knock off USC in the coming weeks.......

Lets take care of business and things will work out!!!

I think the line on that game is something like 29. I don't think NU has a chance in Hades of upsetting them, but 29 points in that rivalry??? :huh:

I ain't a bettin' man but...

I think the line on that game is something like 29.  I don't think NU has a chance in Hades of upsetting them, but 29 points in that rivalry??? :huh:

I ain't a bettin' man but...

120747[/snapback]

A general rule that has saved my bacon repeatedly:

Avoid any line over 14.

Regardless of the teams, avoid any line over 14.

You will miss out on some winners, but you will keep more money in your pocket from some of the fluky games.

No worries here mate. I think I lost a total of $15.00 back in college betting on games. That cured me cause' $15 on my college budget was like $1500.00. :D

I'm really lettin' it all hang out and gettin' crazy if you see me at the nickle slots.

does anyone remember last month when nebraska lost 70 - 10 to texas tech.

wishful thinking but oklahoma wont play thier 1st string in the second half. thats the only reason the spread is only 29.5.

I am not sure why I feel this way, and there is nothing pointing to NU being able to upset OU.  But I think NU upsets OU tomorrow.  Maybe just wishful thinking and I might even be delusional this morning.  I think OU goes down tomorrow.

:blink:   :blink:

120646[/snapback]

I'm going with delusional. ;)

I'd love to see it, but I don't think it has a snowball's chance in hell of happening.

OK, I admitted that I could be delusional. Looks like that is the consensus. Or maybe this ESPN 19 days of football thing has totally warped my brain. But I still say anything can happen. And if all of the air molecules totally congregate into one corner of the room and suffocate one of our dear fans, and Nebraska does surprise the world and win, just remember you read it here first!!!!!

WAR EAGLE!!!!!!!!!

I actually beat Nebraska 31-20 in a 1-on-11 scrimmage in my back yard this week. Granted, I had home field advantage, and my neighbors were really making a lot of noise. But I was playing hurt AND playing both ways, so I feel like I could have done a little better. Still, it wasn't really even as close as the score implies. :au:

:roflol::roflol::roflol:

Of course you were down to your 3rd string you at QB and down to your 4th string you at TB and the fullback(you again) was out for the season with a knee and the All-American tackle, you, had your ankle in a boot Tuesday. The list of injuries to you goes on and on but you were still able to pull out the victory because you have, uh, you ARE the number 1 defense in the nation.

:roflol:   :roflol:   :roflol:

Of course you were down to your 3rd string you at QB and down to your 4th string you at TB and the fullback(you again) was out for the season with a knee and the All-American tackle, you, had your ankle in a boot Tuesday.  The list of injuries to you goes on and on but you were still able to pull out the victory because you have, uh, you ARE the number 1 defense in the nation.

120770[/snapback]

How'd you know? Have I already told you about this?

OU still owes Nebraska a couple of assjackings...NU beat them 69-7 and 73-21 back in '96 and '97 when OU still had John Blake as coach and royally sucked. If this one is close, I'll be shocked.

OU still owes Nebraska a couple of assjackings...NU beat them 69-7 and 73-21 back in '96 and '97 when OU still had John Blake as coach and royally sucked.  If this one is close, I'll be shocked.

120852[/snapback]

New Word for the Weekend

"ASSJACKINGS"

War Eagle!

Let me guess AU4ever, You were just holding this for a friend?

crack_pipe.jpg

120895[/snapback]

:Smoker:

Nebraska just might slip up on OU this week..........If MSU can beat UF.......anything is possible........

Also, I think ND or UCLA may have a chance to knock off USC in the coming weeks.......

Lets take care of business and things will work out!!!

120728[/snapback]

We just need one. Could happen.

Archived