Auburn at Arkansas

minister of music

This is the first game I've watched all year...we seem way too streaky.

Kyle,

You may need to turn the game off.

Haha I'll tough it out. I enjoy watching them play, win or lose. I just wish we would show consistency.

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kyle,

Haha I'll tough it out. I enjoy watching them play, win or lose. I just wish we would show consistency.

:) I was just kidding.

<p>

Glad y'all are updating frequently because I--for some reason--don't get ESPN3 and can't get firstrowsports to stream it either.

I got it here:http://www.sportwebz.com/live/318926-ncaa-basketball-auburn-vs-arkansas/watch/live/stream/online/free/feed/p2p/vivo/gratis/tv/

Thanks, I finally got it to work.

thank you for that brilliant insight after watching auburn play for a total of 12 minutes ALL SEASON. Wow.

Really dude? I've listened on the radio and kept up with the team. Get off your high horse.

Kyle,

:)/> I was just kidding.

I know :) it's all good

We are going to have to play a lot better to win this game than what we've shown so far. If we can break the press a few times and get transition baskets out of it, it will likely force arkansas to back out of it.

Just back from Church..Despite sloppy play,they still are in good shape down by 3 ...28-25

Archived