Auburn at Arkansas

minister of music

Just back from Church..Despite sloppy play,they still are in good shape down by 3 ...28-25

Welcome to the party MS Bro.

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wallace killed us there the last 3 minutes.

Well, it could be worse. We were down by 14 at one point in the first half.

Yeah, I was getting close to asking you to leave and come back later. :)

Well, it could be worse. We were down by 14 at one point in the first half.

Yeah, I was getting close to asking you to leave and come back later. :)/>

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

I've been asked to leave better places

jk WT

i have watched a few SEC bb games this yr plus multiple other games. SEC officials are consistently the worst I have seen.

Year in and year out.

Press has really hurt AU but I guess Arky doesn't have the depth to do it all the time...otherwise they would be killing us. Wallace can't get the ball down court against the press....not quite quick enough. TB has to get him more help.

I would love to hear you guys take on what's going on.

The big thing Auburn needs to fix is the turnovers. We have 9 in the first half. That is just way too many missed opportunities.

Press has really hurt AU but I guess Arky doesn't have the depth to do it all the time...otherwise they would be killing us. Wallace can't get the ball down court against the press....not quite quick enough. TB has to get him more help.

Are they playing tight, 64?

Yep, def have to take advantage when they aren't pressing. And your right, they can't press the whole time.

Sullivan takes the inbounds pass off the baseline takes it all the way down the floor and to the basket. Ball goes in and the blocking foul. CHubb with a rebound on the missed free throw then a THREE. 32-37 pigs

Archived