FIRED UP!!!!!!!

MDM4AU

WAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR EAGLE, HEY! :cheer::au:

(We haven't had one of these threads in a while...)

I am so fired up about this game Saturday! I am always geared-up for the UGA game but obviously this one has more ramifications...WAY MORE than any I can recall in my lifetime. I have never hated UGA like some do. I have always totally respected this rivalry and have loved it with few exceptions. But this Saturday, I hope we beat these dawgs like red-headed step children.

I have butterflies in my stomach, goose bumps when I think about this game, and all kinds of excitement built up right now! The wife and I leave tonight after the HS game for Montgomery to stay with my mom tonight and head over to "God's Country" early tomorrow morning. This game is going to be AWESOME!

WDE!!!!!

Let's Get It On!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :AUBig:

WAR EAGLE ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

:au::au::au:

TV trailers are set up along the western side of Jordan-Hare Stadium. The ESPN Gameday stage is set up in the grass outside Beard-Eaves Memorial Coliseum. RVs and campers have been coming in since Monday and have already filled the large grassy lots at the corner of Donahue Drive and Lem Morrison Drive to near capacity. Other campers and tailgating tents are spread all around campus. Downtown Auburn has been busy for days.

I cant sleep, eat (well maybe i can), or stop making plans for Sat.

It is going to be a great day on the Plains!!

And just think........WE GET TO DO THIS ALL OVER AGAIN NEXT WEEK :cheer:

BEAT THE HELL OUT OF :uga: !!!!!!!

Archived