Where is Warrior?

Builder

Aka Midnight..did he ever get his driver's license? Did the pregnant girl ever become his girlfriend? Who cares about Rueben and these other trivial matters. We need to solve the mystery of Captain Midnight

interesting but I feel this will not last. But as for an update I've heard he shows up at AUAeroEngineer frat house for the party's and sometimes joins in playing with the band

interesting but I feel this will not last. But as for an update I've heard he shows up at AUAeroEngineer frat house for the party's and sometimes joins in playing with the band

...which he still hasn't named.

Aka Midnight..did he ever get his driver's license? Did the pregnant girl ever become his girlfriend? Who cares about Rueben and these other trivial matters. We need to solve the mystery of Captain Midnight

He is in Wetumpka looking for Linda May Dellenbach and Leroy. The pregnant girl was his niece. I don't know if she became his girlfriend or not.

...which he still hasn't named.

It's called Pimp Stain Sexy.

He is in Wetumpka looking for Linda May Dellenbach and Leroy. The pregnant girl was his niece. I don't know if she became his girlfriend or not.

:laugh:

:laugh:

so sad weeg taking Warriors pain with a laugh

Archived