Men vs. Ole Miss Game Thread

WarTiger

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AU Arena losing its mind right now after Denson scores 4 quick points. 10 point AU lead with 3:18 to go in the half. The energy for AU is great. Haven't seen that in a while.

AU kicking out to Wallace to take the shot as the shot clock expires isn't going to work. OM on a run to close the half. Cuts the lead to 5.

OM banks in another 3 and it's a 2 point game. That's about the worst 1:30 of AU basketball this year. Has a chance to enter the half with a healthy lead and momentum but pukes it up with poor offensive execution and lazy defense. Should give Barbee some shouting material in the locker room.

AU playing great right up to the last 3 minutes..the out of control and leaving the outside shooters wide open. ....and of course that lucky 3 at the buzzer off the glass. Hope they are able to regain their poise during the half. Crowd is wild...the way it should be for every home game.

This is the first game I have been able to watch on TV. Chubb gives a really great effort on the hardwood but it seemed like he was off on his shooting tonight. It also seemed as if putting Chubb in killed our runs in the game a few times. Am i just seeing things or does everyone else see that also? WDE!!! I am not trying to bash Chubb at all by the way.

AU playing great right up to the last 3 minutes..the out of control and leaving the outside shooters wide open. ....and of course that lucky 3 at the buzzer off the glass. Hope they are able to regain their poise during the half. Crowd is wild...the way it should be for every home game.

I agree, and for the most part they have been. It is time for the AU basketball team to keep their end of the deal and start winning.

Man OM has banked in 2 3s and got some really lucky rolls in the first half, and AU has had 3 3pointers get halfway down and rattle out.

This is the first game I have been able to watch on TV. Chubb gives a really great effort on the hardwood but it seemed like he was off on his shooting tonight. It also seemed as if putting Chubb in killed our runs in the game a few times. Am i just seeing things or does everyone else see that also? WDE!!! I am not trying to bash Chubb at all by the way.

It is not Chubb. We are trying to run a dribble drive offense with a point guard that presents no offensive threat. Guards are very important to this offense. Every drive should be a 3 pointer, layup or a foul and it starts with the guards. Hard on the offense when it is 4 vs 5. Wallace is trying to drive and make them respect him but they got some big lumber in the middle.

Great hustle by AU so far. Like that.

Archived