Georgia Team Hotel

Auburnforever

Hmmm....(evil grin). Anyone know where the Georgia Team Hotel is???? You may have to check the city's noise ordinance, because I wouldn't want anyone to go to jail, but...Is there a law against a congested street(traffic Jam) at 2 in the morning with lots of lights flashing and horns honking????

I recall an incident--WAAAY BACK--when Georgia fans found out where Auburn was staying and spent the night circling the motel, making all kinds of noise, even running on the roof.

Auburn plastered them the next day.

I thought that was LSU in '93? I seem to remember Stan White or James Bostic (I think thats who it was) saying something about the ruckus outside in that "Undefeated" Sports Illustrated. Could be wrong though.

Yeah, I remember Coach Jordan's reaction. Yea though I walk through the valley of death, I shall fear no evil, because today I am going to be the meanest Son of A Bitch in the valley."

When was that?

120853[/snapback]

Early 70's. I think it was 71, definitly happened when Sullivan was the QB though.

Someone said 83 also, but I remember hearing about the 70's game, one of those AU greatest game tapes I think it what I saw it on. Auburn actually stayed in Athens that night.

Archived