Well...it has come down to the game....

SouthLink02

I want to wish everyone a safe trip down and back from the game. Almost had an accident after the 2002 game and that was no fun being quite drunk (No No, wasn't driving but anyway). I wish I could go to the game this year but am quite sick right now.

I still see Auburn sqeeking by UGA in this game. Someone PM'ed me and thought I was kissing butt but I have put this same prediction on the SECF board and I think I have hit the nail on the head with UGA when I said 9-2, 10-1 in the pre-season.

Thomas Davis hurt + Odell Thurman sucking + Ware out + Greene sick = A shaky performance, IMO.

Our pass defense is suspect and JC actually.....looks.....good. Granted, I am still not sold on him BUT I am sure I will find out one way.

Granted, I still think if UGA gets their running game going and our OL continues to play well that AU's D will not be able to stop us....IF THE RUNNING GAME GETS GOING that is....if not it will be another long day for us.

So, I am going with

Georgia - 41

Auburn - 10

Well, maybe not.

Auburn - 23

UGA - 21

I want to wish everyone a safe trip down and back from the game. Almost had an accident after the 2002 game and that was no fun being quite drunk (No No, wasn't driving but anyway). I wish I could go to the game this year but am quite sick right now.

I still see Auburn sqeeking by UGA in this game. Someone PM'ed me and thought I was kissing butt but I have put this same prediction on the SECF board and I think I have hit the nail on the head with UGA when I said 9-2, 10-1 in the pre-season.

Thomas Davis hurt + Odell Thurman sucking + Ware out + Greene sick = A shaky performance, IMO.

Our pass defense is suspect and JC actually.....looks.....good. Granted, I am still not sold on him BUT I am sure I will find out one way.

Granted, I still think if UGA gets their running game going and our OL continues to play well that AU's D will not be able to stop us....IF THE RUNNING GAME GETS GOING that is....if not it will be another long day for us.

So, I am going with

Georgia - 41

Auburn - 10

Well, maybe not.

Auburn - 23

UGA - 21

120921[/snapback]

Auburn... National Champs! Well maybe Auburn 27 Georgia 10

Sounds like you are already conceding and making excuses for the loss. :poke:

120934[/snapback]

Not making any excuses. Simply pointing out whats been wrong with our team and why I am nervous about the game.

nevermind i'm 2,200 miles away from auburn i'll be yelling war eagle! which will probally scare people in my neighborhood.

go big blue!

claw them dawgs!

Sounds like you are already conceding and making excuses for the loss. :poke:

120934[/snapback]

Not making any excuses. Simply pointing out whats been wrong with our team and why I am nervous about the game.

120970[/snapback]

I understand. Auburn has been very fortunate this year in the injury department. Staying healthy is one characteristic of a championship team.

Archived