2013 5* LB Reuben Foster (Alabama signee)

aubfan25

Saban doesn't do anything more than give the players a team to play on. He is not doing anything special to help them get there. Players like Reuben have a great shot at making it to the NFL no matter where they go. Saban just gets credit because they went to ua.

It depends on whether RF and the others want to get a one time big check or if they actually make it in the NFL too. BVG knows how to coach in the NFL and Saban doesn't.

Also with all the LBs he has had, up until this last draft Saban has only had 4 LBs drafted in 14 years as a head coach and BVG put 2 in the top 2 rounds in just 4 years as DC at UGA.

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:devil:

I find it ironic  :devil: Bally-Hoosier the fact he can get players to the NFL, yet, he couldn't cut it.

Most of his players have yet to cut it either........Julio is the lone success story to this point (DR was more or less shula as they had him projected high before  :devil: ever got there).  Someone should tell Dre to take a little peanut butter with him - goes well with toast.   

Hey Reuben, VanGorder is an actual success story who will not only get you to the pros - but was successful in the pros coaching men like you.

:devil: Burnt is burnt. Peanut butter or jelly.....BURNT!   :party: :party: :wareagle: :wareagle:

SIAP that LaMichael Fanning may be transferring from bama?? This is HUGE for Foster, and could possibly prove the rumors of Fanning telling Foster that the coaches didn't treat him well to be true. This info along with all the positive stuff coming from big cat and his visit with Matthews AND seeing Monty Adams quote about him, foster, liner, and Lawson doing the Rivals challenge together and that no oline can stop them has me feeling very very good about foster. I know I'm not the only one. :wareagle:

FWIW, I'm pretty sure that was a rumor from a looooong time ago. It's probably somewhere in this thread actually! haha.....But supposedly the AU coaches weren't too happy with how Fanning ended things with AU. Basically, fwih, he told the AU coaches that he was coming and they sent him an LOI, then on NSD he fax his LOI to bammer. They were, of course, none too happy.

That's exactly what happened.  And what Fanning was told to do by a certain bama assistant coach we all know and love so much.  Anyone who still thinks bama doesn't spend a ton of energy trying to hurt AU just isn't paying attention.  Yeldon and Fanning are just two examples.

SIAP that LaMichael Fanning may be transferring from bama?? This is HUGE for Foster, and could possibly prove the rumors of Fanning telling Foster that the coaches didn't treat him well to be true. This info along with all the positive stuff coming from big cat and his visit with Matthews AND seeing Monty Adams quote about him, foster, liner, and Lawson doing the Rivals challenge together and that no oline can stop them has me feeling very very good about foster. I know I'm not the only one. :wareagle:

FWIW, I'm pretty sure that was a rumor from a looooong time ago. It's probably somewhere in this thread actually! haha.....But supposedly the AU coaches weren't too happy with how Fanning ended things with AU. Basically, fwih, he told the AU coaches that he was coming and they sent him an LOI, then on NSD he fax his LOI to bammer. They were, of course, none too happy.

That's exactly what happened.  And what Fanning was told to do by a certain bama assistant coach we all know and love so much.  Anyone who still thinks bama doesn't spend a ton of energy trying to hurt AU just isn't paying attention.  Yeldon and Fanning are just two examples.

If it was my decision to make, I'd let Fanning skate.

Let him bring Foster to us.....and then process him!!

I totally agree. To say the turds don't pay us any attention and couldn't care less what we do is blatantly and sadly naive.

Let him bring Foster to us,...and then process him!!

^ that is one of the most ridiculous things I have seen written on here in a very long time.  If it was meant to be sarcastic make sure it is obvious........

^ that is one of the most ridiculous things I have seen written on here in a very long time.  If it was meant to be sarcastic make sure it is obvious........

Yes. If serious it's a classless and Bammerish thing to say.

Sorry, I couldn't get the grin emoticon to come up.

Good grief. He was joking. Even without the yellow I could see that.  :-\

Good grief. He was joking. Even without the yellow I could see that.   :-\

Ditto.

Ditto.

With the triple explanation point and no yellow font or grin there was no way to know. Remember the yellow sarcasm was created for people like me who do not get it unless it is plainly ocvious. And for me that can not be done without hearing a person's tone of voice.

Ditto.

With the triple explanation point and no yellow font or grin there was no way to know. Remember the yellow sarcasm was created for people like me who do not get it unless it is plainly ocvious. And for me that can not be done without hearing a person's tone of voice.

I think we ought to take Cam's statue down and put Jeff Burger's statue in its place.

Ditto.

I think we ought to take Cam's statue down and put Jeff Burger's statue in its place.

You are the exception good sir. 99% of what you say is sarcasm.  :tease:

Ditto.

You are the exception good sir. 99% of what you say is sarcasm.  :tease:

He also idolizes Barry Manilow...kinda hard to take him seriously. :P

83 pages for a uat commit. wow.

Most of us don't expect him to remain a UAT commit.

Ditto.

With the triple explanation point and no yellow font or grin there was no way to know. Remember the yellow sarcasm was created for people like me who do not get it unless it is plainly obvious. And for me that can not be done without hearing a person's tone of voice.

I agree, Ellitor. Without looking at the person's face, observing their body language and hearing the tone of their voice, all I can do is take them at their words as they type them. In this case no yellow highlight, no emoticon usage and the exclamation points led me to believe they were being anything other than sarcastic.

Ditto.

Double ditto.

Ditto.

With the triple explanation point and no yellow font or grin there was no way to know. Remember the yellow sarcasm was created for people like me who do not get it unless it is plainly obvious. And for me that can not be done without hearing a person's tone of voice.

I agree, Ellitor. Without looking at the person's face, observing their body language and hearing the tone of their voice, all I can do is take them at their words as they type them. In this case no yellow highlight, no emoticon usage and the exclamation points led me to believe they were being anything other than sarcastic.

Fellas, fellas, his remark was dripping with sarcasm.

Reuben Foster would have used yellow   :P

Na. He would have laid me out for not getting the sarcasm.  :o

Archived