2013 5* LB Reuben Foster (Alabama signee)

aubfan25

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

83 pages for a uat commit. wow.

Most of us don't expect him to remain a UAT commit.

What makes you say that? I am just wondering if there is some new information. As much pressure as he has going to AU HS and being friends with AU commits, he has yet to de-commit (as was the rumor about a month ago).

I hope he does. It would be quite the coup d'état.

83 pages for a uat commit. wow.

Most of us don't expect him to remain a UAT commit.

What makes you say that? I am just wondering if there is some new information. As much pressure as he has going to AU HS and being friends with AU commits, he has yet to de-commit (as was the rumor about a month ago).

I hope he does. It would be quite the coup d'état.

Him flipping will likely be mid to late December before he enrolls in classes early..Here is a couple reasons many of us think he will flip. One was the way he told Trey Matthews he wants Trey to go to Auburn with him last week. The other interesting fact is Bammer offered 4 OLBs in 10 days. 2 just before BCW that Foster attended and 2 right after he and Trey visited Auburn last week.

SIAP that LaMichael Fanning may be transferring from bama?? This is HUGE for Foster, and could possibly prove the rumors of Fanning telling Foster that the coaches didn't treat him well to be true. This info along with all the positive stuff coming from big cat and his visit with Matthews AND seeing Monty Adams quote about him, foster, liner, and Lawson doing the Rivals challenge together and that no oline can stop them has me feeling very very good about foster. I know I'm not the only one. :wareagle:

FWIW, I'm pretty sure that was a rumor from a looooong time ago. It's probably somewhere in this thread actually! haha.....But supposedly the AU coaches weren't too happy with how Fanning ended things with AU. Basically, fwih, he told the AU coaches that he was coming and they sent him an LOI, then on NSD he fax his LOI to bammer. They were, of course, none too happy.

That's exactly what happened.  And what Fanning was told to do by a certain bama assistant coach we all know and love so much.  Anyone who still thinks bama doesn't spend a ton of energy trying to hurt AU just isn't paying attention.  Yeldon and Fanning are just two examples.

If it was my decision to make, I'd let Fanning skate.

Let him bring Foster to us,...and then process him!!

^ that is one of the most ridiculous things I have seen written on here in a very long time.  If it was meant to be sarcastic make sure it is obvious........

Yes. If serious it's a classless and Bammerish thing to say.

Good grief. He was joking. Even without the yellow I could see that.   :-\

Ditto.

With the triple explanation point and no yellow font or grin there was no way to know. Remember the yellow sarcasm was created for people like me who do not get it unless it is plainly ocvious. And for me that can not be done without hearing a person's tone of voice.

A.  It was a double

B.  What is an explanation point?  ;D

Can't believe I was the first to comment on that.

Oh and C, I'm just playing around, I just couldn't resist.

My q is why wait? But must admit, the suspense is entertaining.

Because decommiting from Alabama while living in Alabama (even in auburn) brings an insane amount of unwanted outside pressure and ridicule.

Here's a thought, let's not quote posts that have been quoted over and over. Makes it tough for those of us using phones to browse. May just be me though. If so, carry on  ;D

Here's a thought, let's not quote posts that have been quoted over and over. Makes it tough for those of us using phones to browse. May just be me though. If so, carry on  ;D

:thumbsup:

On the RF note - I am sure he is well aware of the fanfare BC recieved after decommiting. Plus he has 80+ pages of talk about him on this site alone. I wouldnt do it any differently than he is except I would let the coaches know not to worry so much about me........and maybe he has  :dunno:

Another thought is that, who is to say he has not already committed to AU, only quietly so as not to cause QUITE a hassle, as bammer fans flock to his home and poison his trees.   ;) 

But in all seriousness, he might have some type of agreement with Auburn coaches to decommit at a predetermined time so as to limit the ammount of access to him by  :devil: and the other bamma coaches, not so much to get back at them, but to avoid the extra trouble.

Also, note this is purely the speculation of a 20 year old college student lol.

Another thought is that, who is to say he has not already committed to AU, only quietly so as not to cause QUITE a hassle, as bammer fans flock to his home and poison his trees.    ;)   

But in all seriousness, he might have some type of agreement with Auburn coaches to decommit at a predetermined time so as to limit the ammount of access to him by  :devil: and the other bamma coaches, not so much to get back at them, but to avoid the extra trouble.

Insert "the wishful thinking" and I will buy it.

Is there any proof to discout what I said?  So who is to say it is wishful thinking?  :tease:

Another thought is that, who is to say he has not already committed to AU, only quietly so as not to cause QUITE a hassle, as bammer fans flock to his home and poison his trees.    ;)   

From what's going around it might be a lot closer to reality than you think.

From what's going around it might be a lot closer to reality than you think.

#winning!

@ChadSimmons_: 5-star LB Reuben Foster plans to be at #Auburn Sunday & "probably" will compete in camp. Still committed to #Bama

@ChadSimmons_: 5-star LB Reuben Foster plans to be at #Auburn Sunday & "probably" will compete in camp. Still committed to #Bama

This marks the 3rd time in 2 weeks Foster will have visited Auburn.

I believe he flips this weekend.

I believe he already has silently but will not be made public til late November or early December.

I believe he flips this weekend.

I believe he already has silently but will not be made public til late November or early December.

This what I think, I would be shocked if commits (publicly) to us before late November at the earliest.

If he flips this weekend  :devil: is going to go after Liner and Lawson real hard

He cannot go after them any harder than he already has/is.  Liner has been Saban's obsession since last fall and he and Smart are always in Lawson's ear about flipping.

If he flips this weekend  :devil: is going to go after Liner and Lawson real hard

Actually, if Reuben has flipped I only think that makes less likely Liner or Lawson would flip

I agree with that.  I think if he is all auburn and nothing will change that then he could commit this weekend and it won't matter what saban does.

If there happens to be a real possibility of him flipping..I would prefer he just wait until NSD and doing for the world to see!

Archived