2013 5* LB Reuben Foster (Alabama signee)

aubfan25

I beleive chizik would tell him the right thing to do is to give the other team time to move on. go ahead and decommit as soon as you know you want to.  part ways with some class. 

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I beleive chizik would tell him the right thing to do is to give the other team time to move on. go ahead and decommit as soon as you know you want to.  part ways with some class.   

but how do you know its not a set up by satan?

If there happens to be a real possibility of him flipping..I would prefer he just wait until NSD and doing for the world to see!

Well that would be a bit late since he is an EE.

I don't it very well could be. He is one sneaky jerk isn't he

I don't it very well could be. He is one sneaky jerk isn't he

I would use a few more  :-X bad words to describe him :-X like .............I would have to ban myself. I really think he needs to listen to "Suicide is Painless" theme from M.A.S.H.

Chizik would tell him to do what is in his best interest and telling bama fans he is decommitting is never a good thing to do. The best thing to do for him (but not us and having him to recruit) would be to wait until the last minute and flip so he doesn't get harassed from now until NSD.

You can bet Chizik cares more about the player than the other team having time to fill his spot.

Two words concerning RF's possible decommitment: Crimson Mafia.

That is so true.  I take back what I said about him flipping or going public this weekend. Those piles of garbage would probably send him death threats. Hope he does wait till last second to commit to us.

That is so true.  I take back what I said about him flipping or going public this weekend. Those piles of garbage would probably send him death threats. Hope he does wait till last second to commit to us.

Once they put it in gear against a particular kid, his days are filled with abuse. Case in point--Brent Calloway.

Guest jrljr

FWIW...We sign  Foster, Lawson, Liner, Adams along with the rest of the current commitments with the exception of Johnson. I have afeeling that he ends up at PSU. Which I hate because he will be special. I just think he may be told he can be THE MAN there. I hope I'm wrong. I also feel like we get Matthews. In fact most of this has been decided. Foster won't announce due to obvious reasons just yet and Matthews is holding off for the same reasons as well. Also for him to announce would let the cat out of the bag on Foster. I do hope I'm wrong on Johnson, I just have a strong feeling on him

As for a RB in this class, I'm not too concerned about who. Dye, Greene or Wilkins would all be great. Jovon will be THE MAN four the next three + years anyway.But

My friends, we are about to see an AU defense unlike any other. It will be ushered in with our guys already on campus. The 2013 class will be the Bell Cow and every team in the nation will be attempting to emulate....Oh Yeah, Kiehl won't be too bad either. Probably :aufb: bring AU Heisman #4. Just sayin...now proceed to rip me to shreds. 

Man I hope you're right on everything except Johnson. I agree with you, he definitely has the potemtial to be a standout player.

Have we heard anything about Johnson recruiting for us or making connections with our other commits?  I'd hate to lose the bird in hand for the two in the bush (Foster and Matthews).  We could miss on those two AND have Trey get away.  If that happens I might  :'(.  Just have to trust the coaches though.

Guest jrljr

I hope he stays! I just feel like IF we get Foster that he may be a potential loss. If we ended up with both we could have the best LB & DL classes in history!!!

I hope he stays! I just feel like IF we get Foster that he may be a potential loss. If we ended up with both we could have the best LB & DL classes in history!!!

I don't know about the LB class but the DL class would still be behind Florida's 2010 DL class on paper.

TJ's not going anywhere. Sounds like something the turds are trying to get started.

I have not seen Bammers mention TJ at all. I think it's just overly concerned Auburn fans.

If there happens to be a real possibility of him flipping..I would prefer he just wait until NSD and doing for the world to see!

He enrolls early, so when NSD comes around he will already be attending college classes.

It is sounding more and more favorable for us to get Foster. Just wish he would go ahead and flip and start recruiting for us.

He enrolls early, so when NSD comes around he will already be attending college classes.

It is sounding more and more favorable for us to get Foster. Just wish he would go ahead and flip and start recruiting for us.

If he flipped now he and his family would have to listen to all the bammer crap for six months.  He would receive death threats.  An early flip would also give the REC time to make better offers such as autos, houses, jobs for familty, etc. 

If he flipped now he and his family would have to listen to all the bammer crap for six months.  He would receive death threats.  An early flip would also give the REC time to make better offers such as autos, houses, jobs for familty, etc. 

You are assuming his family can be bought, but we obviously get your historically proven point. We all know how the REC works and that bama has made Godfather offers one can’t refuse since the drunkin’ bear days. I know there is probably less than a 1% chance of this, but I long for the day when a highly sought after recruit & his family drop a dime on bama’s practices and has the documentation to prove it. It will take an out of state paper to cover the story (like TN & Albert Means), but it would be nice to see the Sabamzo crime family called on the carpet again. 

War Damn Eagle !

Archived