2013 5* LB Reuben Foster (Alabama signee)

aubfan25

Word in the bama camp is Derrick Henry is about to decommit from GA to them as an ILB. Connecting the dots this would mean Rueben is not going to uat. Stay tuned.

nah.....they're 100% recruiting him as a RB. Will he end up there, no. sabahr will usually give guys 1 year to prove they belong at the spot they wanted to play....after that he moves you where he wants if you aren't panning out. If you STILL don't pan out at the new position, you get processed.

This kid could prove to be a terrific LB. Might even be his best chance at AL to get to the NFL. He is one big RB. I am certain UGA would love to have him as a changup from Marshall's speed, and Crowell's style of running. The kid is a 5 star RB, but that does not seem to effect Saban from moving kids positions.

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Word in the bama camp is Derrick Henry is about to decommit from GA to them as an ILB. Connecting the dots this would mean Rueben is not going to uat. Stay tuned.

Bama is recruiting Henry as an RB. Don't think this will make a difference with Foster.

Bama already has two RB commitments this year. They will go for a third one? I hope this guy knows what he is getting into if he does commit to UAT. If I were UGA I would try him out of RB to keep him. I mean the guy ran 2689 yards in 2010. I think he deserves a chance.

Bama is recruiting Henry as an RB. Don't think this will make a difference with Foster.

Bama already has two RB commitments this year. They will go for a third one? I hope this guy knows what he is getting into if he does commit to UAT. If I were UGA I would try him out of RB to keep him. I mean the guy ran 2689 yards in 2010. I think he deserves a chance.

Not a problem.  Saban didn't have room for Yeldon last year either... until he told one of his other rb commits that he did not have a spot for him after all.

Not a problem.  Saban didn't have room for Yeldon last year either... until he told one of his other rb commits that he did not have a spot for him after all.

If Henry flips Tempeny goes to Arky. Now let's get back to Reuben.

Some bammers believe they will take 4 RBs in this class.

Not sure if this has been posted on here yet, but Reuben Foster's mother just recently signed a one year lease on their apartment. Looks like he will not be transferring to smith's station after all.

Awesome, now lets get to recruiting this young man even harder, I still stand by my opinion that RF and Matthews are just waiting on the coaches "Ok" to flip to AU, no insider info, this is just an opinion.

Not sure if this has been posted on here yet, but Reuben Foster's mother just recently signed a one year lease on their apartment. Looks like he will not be transferring to smith's station after all.

How did u obtain this info  :thumbsup:

Awesome, now lets get to recruiting this young man even harder, I still stand by my opinion that RF and Matthews are just waiting on the coaches "Ok" to flip to AU, no insider info, this is just an opinion.

My head.  Lol.

How did u obtain this info  :thumbsup:

Reported by Bryan Matthews on 247.

Thanks for the 6th grade econ lesson.

I'm pumped Foster is staying, so hopefully he'll continue to dress in Auburn gear head to toe and hang out with the players and coaches.

I rarely get my hopes up, but I'm gonna be crushed if we don't get him.

I really don't wanna get my hopes up for this guy cause he's still committed to bama but this one I can make an exception for. I mean he's always coming to the plains and always decked out in Auburn gear and I haven't seen him decked out in any bama gear. So either he really is going to switch to us come December or he's just taking advantage of the way he's been getting treated and really is going to bama. All we can do is assume at this point and ya'll know what that can make outa us. WDE!!!

I really don't wanna get my hopes up for this guy cause he's still committed to bama but this one I can make an exception for. I mean he's always coming to the plains and always decked out in Auburn gear and I haven't seen him decked out in any bama gear. So either he really is going to switch to us come December or he's just taking advantage of the way he's been getting treated and really is going to bama. All we can do is assume at this point and ya'll know what that can make outa us. WDE!!!

This is the one time Bird's 50/50 is not a joke. lol

This is the one time Bird's 50/50 is not a joke. lol

Haha yea I'd definitely have to agree with you there

pardon my ignorance but who is BM? Also I'm pretty sure NINA loans are what killed the market. People that never had any intention of paying back the money they were given.

pardon my ignorance but who is BM? Also I'm pretty sure NINA loans are what killed the market. People that never had any intention of paying back the money they were given.

Bryan Mathews from 247 Sports

Why are we talking about mortgages and loans on a recruiting thread? This thread is off the tracks worse than Amtrak.

Why are we talking about mortgages and loans on a recruiting thread? This thread is off the tracks worse than Amtrak.

Off track worse than our housing market....  Bazinga!! Haha

Seriously, I hope we can pull this young man away. He's a phenomenal athlete.

A question I'd love to see answered re: Foster,

Why is it that a good portion of the recruiting guys don't say too much re: Foster? Is there a gag order in place not to discuss his interactions with our coaching staff all the time? I remember back to BCW, and if it weren't for quotes from other recruits we'd never known Reuben was there. BM, Hoke, Lee none of them mentioned it. Are they keeping their distance from him? It certainly seems that he's spending a great deal of time in and around the program. But rarely does this info come from those who do it for a living. What am I missing here?

Thanks.

Archived