2013 5* LB Reuben Foster (Alabama signee)

aubfan25

I know Auburn High is excited to have him and hopefully he can be one of the missing pieces to a state championship for Auburn High.  they have been so clsoe the last few years and are really coming on as a powerhouse program in the state.

Nobody in the South Side of the state can beat them. Hoover, and maybe Oxford, are the only ones from the North side that can beat them.

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reuben Foster....Reuben Foster....Reuben Foster...Say it like this in a dark room and he will appear and smear you across the wall. At age 17.

Reuben Foster....Reuben Foster....Reuben Foster...Say it like this in a dark room and he will appear and smear you across the wall. At age 17.

Well just get bammers or drunk LSU fans to say it. They are dumb enough to. lol

Your post implies that there could be sober LSU fans what plant are you on?

But about RF, I really think he will flip, he and Matthews at the same time, likely a few days before the dead period.  No real information other than Bama recruiting hald a million LB prospects now, Matthews loved the trip, really got along with Trooper, and jumped on that UGA fan who told him to take the Auburn jersey off, also the fact that Lawson and Liner are trying really hard to sell the "dream team" defensive class of the century to Foster who happens to be great friends with Matthews, and they would like to be together, at least that is what I heard.

Whew long sentence, now please jump on me for that run-on grammar nazis.

WDE! :thumbsup:

So he is good friends with Howard. Is he the lawson or liner of their class? Or is it just kind of "hey, buddy. Im a turd commit, youre a turd commit, wanna play in the toilet together?"

Lawson and Liner have been recruiting for Auburn for a while now. Foster has been hanging out at the Auburn athletics complex.

I'm not sure where ellitor got them being good friends, either. I know they are acquainted, but I haven't heard anything to suggest they are more than just guys who met on recruiting trips and thought the other was cool. The only reason that I know of them being associated together beyond that is that both have been rumored to flip to Auburn.

I got it from Bammers i trust. I am not saying or implying Howard will keep us from getting Foster away from them. I was just answering the question about does Bammer have anyone in Foster's ear.

El, I'm sorry, but I do not understand the highlighted words. I think I do understand them individually, but arranged the way they are in your post, the meaning becomes unintelligible to me.

:dunno:

:tease:

So he is good friends with Howard. Is he the lawson or liner of their class? Or is it just kind of "hey, buddy. Im a turd commit, youre a turd commit, wanna play in the toilet together?"

Lawson and Liner have been recruiting for Auburn for a while now. Foster has been hanging out at the Auburn athletics complex.

I'm not sure where ellitor got them being good friends, either. I know they are acquainted, but I haven't heard anything to suggest they are more than just guys who met on recruiting trips and thought the other was cool. The only reason that I know of them being associated together beyond that is that both have been rumored to flip to Auburn.

I got it from Bammers i trust. I am not saying or implying Howard will keep us from getting Foster away from them. I was just answering the question about does Bammer have anyone in Foster's ear.

El, I'm sorry, but I do not understand the highlighted words. I think I do understand them individually, but arranged the way they are in your post, the meaning becomes unintelligible to me.

:dunno:

:tease:

I second that. Even though Britt said it.  ;D:tease:

cant even tell if there is any RF news with all this random talk in here...

There is not but we should get back to him.

Just trying to get back on track. Reuben Foster (as the subject) was lost for a page or two. The latest news is that his mother signed a 1 year lease on their apartment (according to Bryan Matthews). Because of this news, it appears he will not be transferring from Auburn High School as rumored. You're welcome.

Reuben Foster....Reuben Foster....Reuben Foster.

Ouch.

Just trying to get back on track. Reuben Foster (as the subject) was lost for a page or two. The latest news is that his mother signed a 1 year lease on their apartment (according to Bryan Matthews). Because of this news, it appears he will not be transferring from Auburn High School as rumored. You're welcome.

Ouch.

Well done, sir. Seriously guys and girls, let's try to stay on track. Some of us only have a few quick minutes to scroll and don't want to have to rummage through all the off -topic junk to get to actual recruiting news.

Apparently BM has said that Foster spends a lot of time up at the athletic complex.. any ideas what he does up there? I'd guess hanging out with players and talking with coaches but wasn't sure if y'all knew of something I didn't. Regardless of what he does up there, I think it bodes well for the good guys.

As far as I know he still hasn't publicly said anything through the bammer recruiting sites either.  Certainly bodes well for us.

Ouch.

Well done, sir. Seriously guys and girls, let's try to stay on track. Some of us only have a few quick minutes to scroll and don't want to have to rummage through all the off -topic junk to get to actual recruiting news.

Apparently BM has said that Foster spends a lot of time up at the athletic complex.. any ideas what he does up there? I'd guess hanging out with players and talking with coaches but wasn't sure if y'all knew of something I didn't. Regardless of what he does up there, I think it bodes well for the good guys.

Foster is good friends with Quan.

Your post implies that there could be sober LSU fans what plant are you on?

But about RF, I really think he will flip, he and Matthews at the same time, likely a few days before the dead period.  No real information other than Bama recruiting hald a million LB prospects now, Matthews loved the trip, really got along with Trooper, and jumped on that UGA fan who told him to take the Auburn jersey off, also the fact that Lawson and Liner are trying really hard to sell the "dream team" defensive class of the century to Foster who happens to be great friends with Matthews, and they would like to be together, at least that is what I heard.

Whew long sentence, now please jump on me for that run-on grammar nazis.

WDE! :thumbsup:

It's the good thought that counts! WDE! :thumbsup:

I've been told that Foster stopped recruiting for bama a while ago.

It's my understanding that Foster has been at the athletics complex at Auburn several times a week since he moved to town. Unless he's trying to recruit Trooper to come coach at UAT, he's not doing a whole lot of recruiting for them right now and hasn't been for some time.

Gimme more!  Very interesting to watch this unfold.  Hopefully the good guys come out on top, RF AND the rest of AE.  WDE! 

I've been told that Foster stopped recruiting for bama a while ago.

It's my understanding that Foster has been at the athletics complex at Auburn several times a week since he moved to town. Unless he's trying to recruit Trooper to come coach at UAT, he's not doing a whole lot of recruiting for them right now and hasn't been for some time.

And let's not forget that he did somewhat recruit Trey Matthews to, at the very least, come check out AU. Wonder if he's done that with any turd recruits in the past couple of months?

I feel like we have unturned every stone there is with foster in relation to AU - I just want to know the uat side of it without having to venture in that direction. I know, I know ------ I am bored and realize that we have 6 months left before the great debate is over!   

I feel like we have unturned every stone there is with foster in relation to AU - I just want to know the uat side of it without having to venture in that direction. I know, I know ------ I am bored and realize that we have 6 months left before the great debate is over!     

In simplest terms UAT insiders that are not employed by one of their propaganda recruiting sites have basically conceded Foster to Auburn.

In simplest terms UAT insiders that are not employed by one of their propaganda recruiting sites have basically conceded Foster to Auburn.

Then why won't he change his commitment now? What is he waiting on?

Then why won't he change his commitment now? What is he waiting on?

As already explained in this thread, the pressure that will come with the switch, ala B. Calloway. 

Archived