2013 5* LB Reuben Foster (Alabama signee)

aubfan25

If he truly is confused, he can decommit and then just not choose a school until he is sure. He does not have to commit to AU. At this point, why stay committed? De-commit and choose in December. I would be willing to bet that both schools will have an open spot available. 

That would create just as much pressure from the REC and the Bammer crazies as him flipping. Trust those of us telling you it would be better on Foster if he stays committed to Bammer for a while longer.

Stay committed to bammer until the day he enrolls at AU. Smartest and safest way to handle it.

I am sure that many will agree with you, but I am not a fan of this. Granted I will take any and all great players that want to come to AU, but i would rather them not do what TYJ did to us last year. That was terrible.

Yeldon announced his flipping before Christmas. Not the same as what I suggested.

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If he truly is confused, he can decommit and then just not choose a school until he is sure. He does not have to commit to AU. At this point, why stay committed? De-commit and choose in December. I would be willing to bet that both schools will have an open spot available. 

That would create just as much pressure from the REC and the Bammer crazies as him flipping. Trust those of us telling you it would be better on Foster if he stays committed to Bammer for a while longer.

Stay committed to bammer until the day he enrolls at AU. Smartest and safest way to handle it.

I am sure that many will agree with you, but I am not a fan of this. Granted I will take any and all great players that want to come to AU, but i would rather them not do what TYJ did to us last year. That was terrible.

I want saban's players to all flip at the last minute. I loved listening to him cry over Keenan Allen spurring him for Cal.

Yeldon announced his flipping before Christmas. Not the same as what I suggested.

Yeldon, like Foster will be, was an early enrollee. He waited until the day of the no contact period in December and then chose the chicken **** way of decommitting, having his coach speak for him, and then enrolling at uat the very next week. I think that is EXACTLY what you were referring to... our coaches got the rug pulled out from under them at the very last moment.

How do we know he has not ALREADY decommitted?

Yeldon, like Foster will be, was an early enrollee. He waited until the day of the no contact period in December and then chose the chicken **** way of decommitting, having his coach speak for him, and then enrolling at uat the very next week. I think that is EXACTLY what you were referring to... our coaches got the rug pulled out from under them at the very last moment.

Think what you want, but I was not suggesting the Yeldon method.

Yeldon, like Foster will be, was an early enrollee. He waited until the day of the no contact period in December and then chose the chicken **** way of decommitting, having his coach speak for him, and then enrolling at uat the very next week. That is EXACTLY what you were referring to...

It's still different. Saban ochestrated the He Who Shall Not Be named flip just to stick it to us. And while it fun to watch the part of the Bammer fan base that does not follow recruiting melt down when they lose the #1 LB in the nation, it is not being done this way to stick it to the Bammers. It is being done in th best interest of Reuben.

Yeldon, like Foster will be, was an early enrollee. He waited until the day of the no contact period in December and then chose the chicken **** way of decommitting, having his coach speak for him, and then enrolling at uat the very next week. That is EXACTLY what you were referring to...

It's still different. Saban ochestrated the He Who Shall Not Be named flip just to stick it to us. And while it fun to watch the part of the Bammer fan base that does not follow recruiting melt down when they lose the #1 LB in the nation, it is not being done this way to stick it to the Bammers. It is being done in th best interest of Reuben.

Thank you, sir! :)

Thank you, sir! :)

I agree.

Any of you AU fans in Georgia listen to the Mikey Davis Show?

Mikey Davis‏@MikeyDavisShow

@Trigga_Tray28 @A_kamara6 & Reuben Foster are going to be on the show tonight. Tray is committed to UGA, Reuben to Bama & AK undecided.

@Trigga_Tray28 @A_kamara6 & Reuben Foster are going to be on the show tonight. Tray is committed to UGA, Reuben to Bama & AK undecided.

Keep us updated WDE!!!

Looking at his web page, it appears to be an Internet broadcast.

Actually we really don't KNOW anything........"

Actually we really don't KNOW anything........"

Speak for yourself 81  ;)

Guest jrljr

What time is the broadcast? And if it's over AUlock; what if anything new was said? I'm traveling and :pcprobs: this Wi-Fi is garbage!

still waiting on Reuben to call in...Talking to Alvin Kamar. Mikey Davis said he just text Reuben. RF is probably hung up at the AU athletic dept talking to coaches  :laugh:

Was just asked if he'd take officials in the fall, his response: Well Yeah I'm taking my trips, they fun!

Says he's 100% committed to Alabama. But doesn't know when he'll shut down his recruitment, could be before football starts, or it could go until spring, doesn't know.

All three were asked about going to college together and they all said they still are trying to play college ball together.

Archived