College Gameday

autiger6

Gameday looks great this morning. I think :au: is showing them how to do it and do it right. I am ready for Corso to put on the Au helmet. Good luck team and give it your best today. I don't think anybody has a better seat in the house then OL JIM F. :au::cheer:

i agree! i'm pumped, and i'm all the way up here in north carolina.

seems to be lots of georgia fans getting some airtime as well.

i'm surprised at all the love auburn is getting from the espn folks...only kirk has said oklahoma should be #2...

man we need to win this!

ct

Wow!  Did anyone see the Auburn Twins??  Hello!  :wavey:

120993[/snapback]

Wow is right! very nice. :kiss2:

Awesome showing for Gameday though, the crowd was insane. They commented a few times about how great it is to be in the South again.

Good job all of you who were there! :thumbsup:

Why? They are Auburn guys who have a huge fan base across the entire southeast. So what if they sound Redneck. They were also on the pregame show showing the love. The way I look at it is whether they are a sports show or not all the media attention and talk we get is a plus. :au:

Both grew up AU fans... they just don't talk about it cause a lot of their fan base is redneck Bammers and they don't want to lose them. Plus they are all over the SE and don't want to lose UT, UF, USC, UGA, or other fans.

Archived