Georgia Game Thread

CarolinaTiger

What a great throw and catch. This is the statement we need to make. If we can keep UGA off the scoreboard, we might get that #2 after all.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Touchdown by AU = checkmate. I'm not an AU fan so I can say when I think it's done. Great game guys.

What a great throw and catch.  This is the statement we need to make.  If we can keep UGA off the scoreboard, we might get that #2 after all.

121088[/snapback]

Never trust the media, because they have their favorites. BUT, after this performance by AU, there isn't a coach in the country that could honestly put AU at #3 this week. Especially after taking it to the coaches #5 team.

Helmet to Helmet will generally separate the reciever from the ball...

TD AU

24-0

Looks like UGA is down for the count too...

:cheer:   :cheer:   :cheer:   :cheer:

121090[/snapback]

It also has a chance to separate the receiver from his bodily functions for the rest of his life. Thank God Brown is ok.

I feel confident enough to say, IT'S OVER and AU is the BEST team in the land today.

Now to keep them out of the endzone.

121101[/snapback]

I told you at halftime. I know my team :angry:

Attempt a 2pt conversion???? I hope Tubby sends the 1st team offense back in and let's Borges punch in another score.  :angry:

121105[/snapback]

You're actually angry at that how again? Did it hurt your pride or something?

I feel confident enough to say, IT'S OVER and AU is the BEST team in the land today.

Now to keep them out of the endzone.

121101[/snapback]

I told you at halftime. I know my team :angry:

121102[/snapback]

Sorry Southlink. My prayers are with Brown and his family tonight. I realize that he got up and walked off on his own, but concussions are serious.

I didn't see the bet, but how long do you have to sport that AU avatar?

Just let it be people...I am trying not to think about it. ;)

6 days was the bet.....

Brown will be fine I am sure....I am not worried about the Tech game even without Brown. I am more worried about Richt getting his head out of his ass and hiring an OC.

Attempt a 2pt conversion???? I hope Tubby sends the 1st team offense back in and let's Borges punch in another score.  :angry:

121105[/snapback]

You're actually angry at that how again? Did it hurt your pride or something?

121106[/snapback]

What's the point??? Like calling timeout with AU stll moving the ball on you. Chicken!@#$ IMO. UGA has lost, why prolong this?

Archived