I am beginning to LOVE Rod Bramlett

jared52

I think CBS did a great job of promoting the SEC and made very good arguements of why an undefeated SEC team SHOULD play in the big game. The only thing I hate about CBS is that damn AOL crap they put on the field. Does AOL have this crap on every station, or just CBS? That's the only time I ever see it, and it seriously pisses me off. If I were a University President, I would not want that crap being displayed on my field, even if it is computer generated.

That's really eerie....at one point during the game I thought to myself, "Stick that in your pipe and smoke it." It just came from out of nowhere. There wasn't a radio around anywhere.

I think CBS did a great job of promoting the SEC and made very good arguements of why an undefeated SEC team SHOULD play in the big game.  The only thing I hate about CBS is that damn AOL crap they put on the field.  Does AOL have this crap on every station, or just CBS?  That's the only time I ever see it, and it seriously pisses me off.  If I were a University President, I would not want that crap being displayed on my field, even if it is computer generated.

121133[/snapback]

Overstock.com is also sponsoring the CG first down marker on a game I saw today. The actual first down marker is nice because it shows us the yard to make, but the extra picture of the little gay guy from AOL or the Overstock logo is distracting. But it's a commercial world, so we might as well get used to it.

I hate everything about CBS...the announcers, the stupid AOL garbage on the field, the picture quality, even their commercials are retarded. ESPN is better across the board...I feel better now. :)

Rod and Stan did a great job on the game. It was a lot easier to hear the crowd on the radio broadcast than it was the TV. I was taken aback by the pipe comment as I was smoking a pipe at the time, but not a BCS pipe. ;)

Archived