Must turn our attention to Bama....

aubie123

but we need bama to win tonihgt... so they will be a top 25 team when we head to t-town....

They will lose to LSU and I disagree. Bama is a bowl team and that is a good thing by itself. A Bama win and we play 2 teams that are on the edge of the top 25 (prolly just out of it). I prefer to have LSU in the top 10 (or as close to it) and a Bama bowl team.

Sorry but uat doesn't even look competitive right now, much less dangerous. And I think they just lost another running back (McClain?)...could be wrong. Their offense is horrid and their special teams is a liability at best. They do have a decent starting defense but certainly not the best because they don't have the backups to keep them in the game....unless you want to compare them to Utah St, Souther Miss, MSU, Western Carolina, UK, etc.... :rolleyes:

Oh, please ... not this arguement again! Even the players get to celebrate for about 12 hours after a big win. Can we at least savor this win a little bit before having to think about the next victi- ... er, I mean opponent?

Our SOS is what it is. The Geaux Tigers won their game tonight and showed exactly how to defend & run on the crimson freakin' tide. I doubt if Borges & Chizik need any help but the video showed it all plain as day. There's plenty of time to go over that match-up. Right now, it's time to enjoy this very impressive & sweet victory! :au: WDE

This Auburn team is having a bad effect on me.

It's making me greedy.

I look ahead to Bama and want a really good thrashing show, done in the first half; to sit and smile and glow and revel in the second.

IMO, UA will stay with us for maybe one half. They don't have to depth on either side of the ball to stay with us for 4 qtrs. Darby could hardly stand up going into the 4th quarter from being so tired. They are playing a lot of freshman, so the future may look good, but next week is too early for them to step up. AU has a flexible offense and defense. Borges is calling perfect plays for the situation. Chizik's defense is playing great. I'd like to see UAs defense hold UGA scoreless for 57 minutes. Don't see it happening. UA may have a good defense, but AUs is just as good. Our offense is better. No way UA can stay with us.

WAR EAGLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aubie&uga.jpg

I was really shocked at how bad the :ua: special teams let them down last night. They were weak at best.

:ua::lsu:

04 90 Return yards!

38 43 Punt yards!

82 192 Rushing yards!

114 91 Passing yards. :ua: out threw :lsu: !!!!! :blink:

Special teams let them down and kept getting the ball downed inside the 20. :lsu: had better yards punting and was kicking into a short field all night. The kid that knocked the ball out at the 7 was just lost. I like Shula, my family knows his, but :ua: does not look well coached on special teams at all.

Rushing showed exactly what you would think in a one dimensional team facing a good D.

Today was a momentous win!!!!  But Bama is dangerous. It would make their season to spoil ours. WAR EAGLE!!!!!!!!    BEAT BAMA!!

121164[/snapback]

AMEN!!! :au:

Screw the polls, the BCS, the stats, and everything else...

For this week all I want is a three-peat---Three in a row against Bama, 4 out of the last 5, and still undefeated in Bryant-Denny!!! (Returning to the shut-out days in Tuscaloosa would be nice, too.) Let's see which bowl settles for a 6-5 Tide.

I totally agree that we can't afford to celebrate t his one for to long! We can do that after the season is over. Bama lies in wait and they WILL be ready to play their best game of the year against us- whatever their best is! They all dream of a chance like this to spoil our century and they COULD if we aren't ready and at the top of our game....... TWO MORE TO GO! :ua::ut: WDE! :au::au::au::au:

MY attention was turned to west al. as soon as I heard the AU students chanting at the end of the puppy whippin' "We want bama(uat)-WE WANT bama(uat)."

The time is upon us. TAKE NO PRISONERS. Come to the game EARLY and stay LATE.

God Bless and WAR EAGLE....O N E at a time. :au:

Archived