HOT WHEEEELZ!!

bootskii

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've never seen a store like that in Tuscaloosa. The pic with AJ there appears to be some sort of palm trees.

I think its in Mobile, on Airport Blvd if I'm not mistaken. Right across from Bel Air Mall.

Hot Wheelz is on Airport Boulevard in Mobile.

Are NCAA athletes allowed to be in photos which promote/advertise a retail business?

Hot Wheelz Mobile

uat players are. Though I would expect news of a "cease and disist" letter that was sent months ago and the "investigation" already being closed.

Who is in the second pic? Dude looks like the Hulk.

Haha I hope thats not a 16 oz gatorade bottle in his hand because he makes it look like one of the kiddy size gatorades.

Are NCAA athletes allowed to be in photos which promote/advertise a retail business?

Hot Wheelz Mobile

uat players are. Though I would expect news of a "cease and disist" letter that was sent months ago and the "investigation" already being closed.

Hand delivered, of course...

Hot Wheelz Mobile

Hand delivered, of course...

Absolutely, I'm sure one of the players delivered the letter when they went to pick up their ride...

THIS! This is the kind of S#@% that makes me want to....(must not make threats)...lay harm to bammers.

Kids having rims on their cars makes you want to harm them?

You have some issues.

Everybody knows college kids can afford to buy a $2000 set of rims for their $40K autos.

none of those cars are anywhere remotely close to 40K

That's your comeback?.....Really?

Everybody knows college kids can afford to buy a $2000 set of rims for their $40K autos.

Actually three of them could easily have approached $40K when new. And what does it matter, you got my drift. If you didn't, then it doesn't matter anyway.

I'm sure that the letter was hand delivered to "assure" delivery without any possible way to track it.

Of course, these players are continuously informed on what they can and cannot do. They have an excellent compliance education program.

Hot Wheelz Mobile

i'm a car buff.. so yeh it is.

Why are they going all the way to Mobile for their wheels? A player from Ohio need to drive to Mobile to get parts for their car? Why? It sure smells. But I expect the NCAA to ignore this just like they have the mens shop in Tuscaloosa.

i'm a car buff.. so yeh it is.

Oh....well that makes it ok.

Archived