HOT WHEEEELZ!!

bootskii

Everybody knows college kids can afford to buy a $2000 set of rims for their $40K autos.

none of those cars are anywhere remotely close to 40K

That's your comeback?.....Really?

i'm a car buff.. so yeh it is.

We know your not an English major.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everybody knows college kids can afford to buy a $2000 set of rims for their $40K autos.

you're

bammer justification. Gotta love it! :laugh:

He still doesn't get it does he. :laugh:

I am going to re-post this image again, found out some interesting info. Apparently some bama players were promised new rims IF they beat Michigan, therefore the "Beat Michigan" in the message. Someone told me this and he seems confident this is what happened, just passing it along and was wondering if someone else heard something similar.

HotWheelz13_zps54b41337.png

That is just classic. Calling out someone's English and then you screw up. Gotta love it!

They will probably get to conduct their own investigation and guess what? They will find they did nothing wrong

They already have finished the investigation...it only took 24 hours...just like all the others. Move along now...nothing to see here.

Actually, I just finished my investigation. I was so thorough, I got a little grease on my new suit searching the premises. I am pleased to state there were no infractions.

Sincerely,

Tom Al Betar NCAA Investigator Guy

PS - Thanks to TJ Yeldon for giving me a ride in his black SUV.

Actually, I just finished my investigation. I was so thorough, I got a little grease on my new suit searching the premises. I am pleased to state there were no infractions.

Sincerely,

Tom Al Betar NCAA Investigator Guy

PS - Thanks to TJ Yeldon for giving me a ride in his black SUV with bad ass wheels.

FTFY

New website with pics. There is more evidence here than there ever was at Ohio State.

http://suitgate.blogspot.com/2011/07/loyal-fan-or-booster-let-pictures-help.html

I stand in amazement. So many pictures of kids driving 30-40,000 dollar automobiles, wearing $500 custom fitted suits, eating dinner with known boosters, and yet...........nothing. Not even a sniff from the NCAA.

NCAA is as corrupt an organization as any I have ever heard of. Shameful.

New website with pics. There is more evidence here than there ever was at Ohio State.

http://suitgate.blog...tures-help.html

Now, if there were only some hard evidence to support UAT's wrong doing!

After all, I remember back when I was in college and my friends and I would sit around and discuss how we wish there was a creepy old white guy we could go to dinner with and hang out in his suit store. Come on, don't all normal college kids do this stuff?

Nothing to see here. Move along. Aight!?

I wonder how Ohio State would feel looking at all of this after getting hammered for far, far less. It really is amazing how blatant they are. Just shows the extent of the Emmert-Saban connection.

So that makes me wonder .... can current athletes legally sign stuff for ol'Tom today, if these same items are explicitly to be sold later after they move on?

Interesting that AJs Yukon in these photos is Dark Gray. There are photos of his white Yukon being booted in Tuscaloosa. Scoll through these pics and there is a white Yukon very similar to the one being booted with some yahoo standing next to it. So AJ has two $40,000 Yukons? Nice.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

http://suitgate.blog...tures-help.html

Now, if there were only some hard evidence to support UAT's wrong doing!

After all, I remember back when I was in college and my friends and I would sit around and discuss how we wish there was a creepy old white guy we could go to dinner with and hang out in his suit store. Come on, don't all normal college kids do this stuff?

:laugh::thumbsup:

(Also an unbelieveable link, 'Nova!)

So let me ask the next question: So how big of a jump is it, really, from taking gifts from a booster/sycophant to win, to taking money from bookies/mobsters to lose? How much difference is there from paying players to win and paying players to cheat on the point spread? In a football culture that spawns mugging students for credit cards/lap tops, teabaggers on Bourbon St. and environmental vandals, would shaving a few points off the spread for a few $K be a big deal? I wouldn't call it a slippery slope, more like a vertical cliff.

• 1 month later...

Interesting that AJs Yukon in these photos is Dark Gray. There are photos of his white Yukon being booted in Tuscaloosa. Scoll through these pics and there is a white Yukon very similar to the one being booted with some yahoo standing next to it. So AJ has two $40,000 Yukons? Nice.

A guy my dad works with told him that his parents live next door to AJ's parents, and that AJ has had a brand new Yukon every year. He also said that AJs parents CANNOT afford that. Oh by the way the guy my dad works with is a bama fan. Why they can't get even looked at for this stuff is beyond me. :dunno:

Archived