Did anyone notice David Pollack?

PChamp119

I heard his name I believe 3 times. 2 Tackles and a block punt. I mean he prolly had more tackles, but that's all I actually heard his name over the loudspeaker that I can recall.

Marcus McNeil shut him down.

Auburn almost ALWAYS takes out the best player of the opposing team to either 1) have a horrible day or 2) not make an impact.

He's done that several times this season.  It gives the coverage team more time to get to the ball.  Can't say if I like it or not.

Yes, he has done it. But it was when we were in the opposing team's territory, trying to down it near the goal line. Bliss should've booted that one but he skipped to the right for no apparent reason, right into Pollack's hands. Didn't make much sense to me...but who cares. Ding dong the dawgs are dead. :)

I noticed Pollack....on his back, all four limbs grasping in the air as Marcus McNeil pancaked him in the second quarter. What a play by a near-future NFL lineman.

BTW, Bliss' punt in the first quarter was the finest I've seen in a very long time. Can you say "In the Zone?"

Great2B.jpg

What a play by a near-future NFL lineman.

Dude, his motor never stops running...he'll be a hall-of-fame'r by the end of his rookie season...write it down. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Who is Pollack? :big:

121203[/snapback]

That guy Cooper Wallace was whipping all over the field last night.

Hope this helps! ;)

Tuberville said that the punt play has been working all year because nobody has sent anyone to block it. Georgia sent 1 man, Pollack, to see what he could do. The guard missed his block and Pollack got a piece of the ball. Not the punter's fault.

Archived