Rueben student of the year

buzzurd24

Growing up in Auburn, we had a TOUGH grading scale at AHS...93-up was an A, 85-92--B, 76-84--C, 66-75--D, 65 and below--you know. Rueben or anyone else has a tougher battle than most know...in all seriousness. Look forward to checking out the pix!

Post pix...Olympic ski's my favorite!

You beat me to it, buzzurd! Funniest thing I've seen in a while.

Hope Bama has fun hand holding, babysitting, and tutoring this guy just to keep him eligible.

Sure hope he doesn't run into any academic qualification problems due to his last semester in HS.

That will definitely not be an issue with athletes and bama. Has it ever been an issue? A chipmunk would qualify at bama if he was a great athlete. They always find a way.

Ok i feel compelled to say that i have a hard time believing that if he had signed with us, we'd still be laughing at him. Its not funny.

Ok i feel compelled to say that i have a hard time believing that if he had signed with us, we'd still be laughing at him. Its not funny.

It's not funny, it's freaking HILARIOUS. :laugh:

it would be hilarious even if he signed with us. who falls asleep standing up?

To CammyCam's point, I'm not sure what the reaction would be on this board. It would be a terrible look for Auburn if he had signed with us, though.

If he's in real danger of not qualifying why would AUBURN HIGH SCHOOL give him that extra 'push' to ensure he plays football at ALABAMA?

To CammyCam's point, I'm not sure what the reaction would be on this board. It would be a terrible look for Auburn if he had signed with us, though.

If he's in real danger of not qualifying why would AUBURN HIGH SCHOOL give him that extra 'push' to ensure he plays football at ALABAMA?

Pretty sure Auburn High School is focused on working with all of their students to get them to graduate. If Rueben get's that extra little 'push' as everyone says, I think it has more to do with AHS wanting to graduate students rather than let them drop out. Little to nothing to do with football.

On a different note, love the pics. That is hilarious.

Archived