Great Game Today guys...

KTeamLSU

As much as it pains me to say <_< , you guys dese**rve all the praise of the national media, you are the best team without a doubt in the nation and proved it today.

Great win for the West and good luck on Jan. 4

We softened up Bama for you guys tonight, wasnt pretty but we got the job done

Geaux Tigers .... and **hands cramping up** War ... Eagle, there I said it

Thanks, We appreciate it and maybe we can do as well as :lsu: last year and bring it home.

121211[/snapback]

Would prove that the SEC West is stepping up and playing damn good football in the last couple years.

Good Luck with the rest of your season

Yeah, but the Easterners would say its a down year for them. I'd put this AU team against Payton and his boys or the Ole' Ballcoach's bunches any day!

As much as it pains me to say <_< , you guys dese**rve all the praise of the national media, you are the best team without a doubt in the nation and proved it today.

Great win for the West and good luck on Jan. 4

We softened up Bama for you guys tonight, wasnt pretty but we got the job done

Geaux Tigers .... and **hands cramping up** War ... Eagle, there I said it

121189[/snapback]

Thanks for the kind words. And, regarding your own victory tonight ... I disagree -- it was a most enjoyable game to watch! LSU has the personnel in place to make a run next year & beyond. Anybody that can't see the potential in that team is trying real hard to ignore the obvious. Best of luck to LSU in whatever bowl game you make. :au: WDE

Thanks, dude! Good win for you too. I got to listen to part of it on the way back to Hot_Lanta...but didn't get to hear the 2nd half when you pulled it out.

I was sitting in my usual Section 40 seats at the UGA game. I got to take my kids to the best game they may ever see at JHS...and for that I am soooo thankful. It was quite a day. :big::big::au::au:

Good luck to you and yours!

Archived