35 members have voted

1. 1. Bama Game Predictions

• Bama by 10+
    • Bama by 5+
    • Within Three, either way.
    • AU by 5+
    • AU by 10+

Auburn by 10+

I'd like to find something about uat that Auburn should really be worried about but I just can't...I'm glad I'm not a coach.

:au: 35

:ua: 3

I think it's obvious what is going to happen in this game. Bama simply can't keep the ball long enough to score, or give the defense a rest. AU finally gets the big Iron Bowl win y'all want.

31-10 :au: in another statement game.

But... UAT has an outstanding OL and defense. Tubby should have them focused for this game.

Do we ever lose in Tuscalosa (Jordan-Hare West)??? :poke:

:au:   35

:ua:   3

I think it's obvious what is going to happen in this game.  Bama simply can't keep the ball long enough to score, or give the defense a rest.  AU finally gets the big Iron Bowl win y'all want.

121242[/snapback]

Dude, why do you even waste your time here? You can't even put up a decent argument for your team...

What happened to the defense tonight? I mean, if one play can cost UAT an entire game...would that mean the #1 defense thing is a little overrated?

:au:   35

:ua:    3

I think it's obvious what is going to happen in this game.  Bama simply can't keep the ball long enough to score, or give the defense a rest.  AU finally gets the big Iron Bowl win y'all want.

121242[/snapback]

Dude, why do you even waste your time here? You can't even put up a decent argument for your team...

121249[/snapback]

Would you rather me say that I think bama stands a very good chance at winning this game? We have ZERO fullbacks, and will have to convert someone during practice this week. If AU starts out fast like I think they will, the game will be over in a hurry.

Hell no. We didnt start giving up points until our offense had to play with their back against the wall with TERRIBLE field position.

Why dont you look at the stats for the defense BEFORE that int/bad call?

Field position and poor offensive production in the second half cost us the game...hell we still only gave up 283 yards.

We flat out ABUSED their offense until that play. Our defense was on the field for the rest of the game after that.

I know it absolutely KILLS you that Alabama is getting any kind of recognition, but face it dude...our defense is really really good.

Also, on both of those two long TD plays (from drives that started on our side of the field) why dont you look at who got blocked in the back and held?

Average starting field position in the second half? the 11

Its funny that AU is #3 in the country...10-0...and it still BURNS you up that Bama's defense gets any recognition. With all the crap we have had to go through the last few years, i can believe you cant get over the hate for even a second.

Oh, I thought were just being completely sarcastic. :unsure:

I've never met a uat fan that predicted a uat loss in the Iron Bowl.

And BS, you just can't use the good parts of a game to judge a team's performance. If uat can't overcome the bad field position that results from a bad play....ughh, nevermind.

Its funny that AU is #3 in the country...10-0...and it still BURNS you up that Bama's defense gets any recognition. With all the crap we have had to go through the last few years, i can believe you cant get over the hate for even a second.

121260[/snapback]

It's funny that UAT defense is "the best in the nation" and yet they are 6-4.

What ever you can hang your hat on, I guess. We'll keep our #3 ranking. :D

The only thing that keeps this one close beyond the 2 qtr. is if :au: has a hang over from :uga: . Other than that a normal :au: fast start will end this iron bowl in a hurry. However, this is UAT and they will come to play so I am always going to be worried till the game is done. But I can say I feel GOOD about the :ua: game.

:au: - 31

:ua: - 10

BS, this is the last game of the season. My prediction of Auburn winning by 10+ is based purely on what the two teams have done over the ENTIRE season. Hate? Come on...

What am I supposed to predict for this game? UAT is so beat up, can they field an entire team at this point? What are we supposed to think about uat, especially on an Auburn board?

Oh, I thought were just being completely sarcastic.  :unsure:

I've never met a uat fan that predicted a uat loss in the Iron Bowl.

121261[/snapback]

Yeah, I can see where you got that. I went in that direction last week in the MSU game thread.

First, I'm not a "uat" fan. I'm a UA fan. ;) Second, as much as it pains me to predict a UA loss, AU has a very special team this year. Third, some of the bama fans on another board have already stated that it will take a miracle for bama to win the Iron Bowl this week, so I feel like I'm thinking with a level head. :)

And I thought I knew at least ONE AU fan who wasnt blinded by his hate of bama.

AU motto - hate bama first, pull for AU second.

121266[/snapback]

I don't hate Bama, my wife is an alum. :D I just am surprised that the Bama nation has, and continues to make excuses for every lose. Frankly, I don't see this trend changing until Shula's caretaking period is over and you guys hire a upper tier head coach. Like I was last year with our team, I get tired of excuses.

I get tired of AU fans who want to look at Alabama's situation and seeing it no different than any other situation in the country.

"So what, you guys got a few injuries. You only lose because you suck"

Yeah okay. I know AU fans who say they lost the 2001 iron bowl because carnell went down. funny.

I get tired of AU fans who want to look at Alabama's situation and seeing it no different than any other situation in the country.

"So what, you guys got a few injuries. You only lose because you suck"

Yeah okay. I know AU fans who say they lost the 2001 iron bowl because carnell went down. funny.

121275[/snapback]

We lost the 2001 Iron Bowl because we were outcoached and outplayed. Mike is not Fran...not even close.

Hell no. We didnt start giving up points until our offense had to play with their back against the wall with TERRIBLE field position.

Why dont you look at the stats for the defense BEFORE that int/bad call?

dude, if one bad call is enough to get a team beat they dont deserve to be on the feild with another sec team. although i am sure there will be plenty of excuses after the game nothing less than 30 point win will be acceptable.

prediction

auburn 63

bama 0

seriously, if the line is less than 14 i am betting my house and car on auburn.

I say AU by 10+ easy. Mostly because we have won by well over 10+ in every game this year except LSU.

Honestly, I like the rep the UA defense has gotten, and I was pulling for them big today. I was hoping they'd beat LSU, and even creep into the top 25. But I have to admit selfish motives, thatt it would just be another chance to show how good we are against another ranked team. Not to mention our offense beating another team with a very good D.

Bama 24

Auburn 13

Our defense is better than UGA's

121253[/snapback]

But our defense is better than LSU, Arki, SCarolina, and UT. Do you honestly think UA could hold UGA to 6 points, that coming in the last 3 minutes of the game? Bama may score 24 points on us, but only if Darby takes some invisible pills. (But how will we know he scores if he's invisible)

And our offense is better than............you just pick a team.

AU by at least 10!!!!

Like I said earlier this week. If we take this game for granted.... that Bammer will roll over for us... look out. Their O is hurting but a wounded elephant is dangerous. Their D is for real. They will bring everything and everybody out for this game. If they could knock us off ... it would be the best thing that has happened to them since they won the MNC in '93. Auburn needs to stay very very focused or it will be our worse nightmare. Mark my words guys. I don't think our seniors will let that happen though. My prediction is a close game until the 4th quarter... when we finally wear them down... If the line is 14 or less and you take AU...and you bet your house and car, you'll be homeless with no way to go. We will score late to take a hard fought game 23 to 13. WAR EAGLE, BEAT BAMA!

Is Pennington injured? I thought he was favoring his left arm last night.

Bama's D is very good, but with no real offensive balance, the O will eventually get suffocated by any decent D. Bama is playing well. I really like the team. Reminds me of AU a few years ago. I have even learned that I like a few of the :ua: fans too.

I now classify the unlikeable ones a Bammers, as in Rammer Jammer's. Win and show some class. If I could be coach for a day at :ua: , I would get rid of that no class cheer.

Archived