2014 4* C Joshua Casher (Alabama signee)

auburnandjagsfan

Growing up a bama fan and living in Mobile is going to be a true test of Craig's recruting skills. Love this kids drive and the chip he says he has about being 6'1".

We should let him hang around Grant and Sanders!

I'm a little slow at times so forgive me but why those two? Did they grow up as turd sniffers? I know Grant transferred from there if that is your meaning. Seriously, I'm not being an a$$.

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Growing up a bama fan and living in Mobile is going to be a true test of Craig's recruting skills. Love this kids drive and the chip he says he has about being 6'1".

I'm a little slow at times so forgive me but why those two? Did they grow up as turd sniffers? I know Grant transferred from there if that is your meaning. Seriously, I'm not being an a$$.

Grant went to Bama for a year and we flipped Sanders from them before NSD the years Sanders signed.

E got it. I understand what you are asking Dixie. Sanders was a flipped "I grew up a bama fan" recruit, and of course Grant was recruited (as some say) to keep AU from getting him.

Bammers are already predicting a flip...

He did an interview w/ the alabama site, and the turds are saying he didn't sound too committed...??? They obviously didn't read the Herndon interview...

i am a SPS alum, and i have to say i sure hope we hang on to this kid. that said, he is surrounded by A TON of turds there.......one of the reasons i chose auburn. let's face it, i was raised a bama fan, and saw the light at 18. maybe Josh will have the same revelation. i'm pulling for him.

I hate to say it because this kid is good, but he will never sign with Auburn. UAT will pay him just as much as they paid Yeldon, Foster, Liner, Calloway, and so many others. You can say it ain't so; you can say I am clueless; but you can't say UAT's investments don't pay dividends.

I hate to say it because this kid is good, but he will never sign with Auburn. UAT will pay him just as much as they paid Yeldon, Foster, Liner, Calloway, and so many others. You can say it ain't so; you can say I am clueless; but you can't say UAT's investments don't pay dividends.

Thanks for that, next?

Dude are you seriously an auburn fan? I'm calling for your playas card#decline!!!!

I understand your concern but Bama does not win every recruit they want. They have wanted every Casher but are a big Ol goose egg 0 for the entire Casher family. I said it before and I will say it again. Coach Craig has the whole Casher family on lock down.

I understand your concern but Bama does not win every recruit they want. They have wanted every Casher but are a big Ol goose egg 0 for the entire Casher family. I said it before and I will say it again. Coach Craig has the whole Casher family on lock down.

I hope you are right. And for douggwilliams and camjuice31, I am no less an Auburn fan than you. As the son of an Auburn graduate, as an Auburn graduate and as the parent of an Auburn graduate, I have every right to my opinion, just as you do. You can choose to deny uat pays for talent and that uat coaches these young men to commit to Auburn then flip if you want, however the truth of the matter is plain to see. Do I see a uat conspiracy behind every tree and bad headline? You bet I do. I believe in two things when it comes to Auburn sports: (1) I want Auburn to win every time and (2) beat bama as badly and as often as possible in everything from tiddlywinks to trampolines. Don't ever question my loyalty. WDE.

I hope you are right. And for douggwilliams and camjuice31, I am no less an Auburn fan than you. As the son of an Auburn graduate, as an Auburn graduate and as the parent of an Auburn graduate, I have every right to my opinion, just as you do. You can choose to deny uat pays for talent and that uat coaches these young men to commit to Auburn then flip if you want, however the truth of the matter is plain to see. Do I see a uat conspiracy behind every tree and bad headline? You bet I do. I believe in two things when it comes to Auburn sports: (1) I want Auburn to win every time and (2) beat bama as badly and as often as possible in everything from tiddlywinks to trampolines. Don't ever question my loyalty. WDE.

I think your paranoia is getting the best of you to an extent. The only flip that was truly orchestrated was Yeldon and that was done a month before it happened. The rest were not orchestrated by Bama coaches. Cyrus wanted to go to Auburn but his parents wanted him at Bama with his brother. Since Guardians have to sign NLIs too their vote outweighs the recruit. Same thing with Calloway. He wanted to come to Auburn but Peaches would not allow it. Reuben and Dee would have stuck with Auburn, or should I say Trooper, had Chiz not orchestrated that tank of a season that got everyone fired. No orchestration from the Bama coaches there. In retrospect, while I do believe Saban does do some conspiring (let's face it. Recruiting is a cutthroat business and most conspire some)I think the bigger and real issue is a number of Bama fan parents and guardians will do heavily conspire and do anything to get their recruit to spurn Auburn for Bama if the recruit has a commitablt Bama offer. If not they conspire to get him away from Auburn period.

Can't question your loyalty, but your sanity and knowledge of recruiting maybe. UAt wanted Adams terribly, didn't get him. They wanted Jason Smith as well as others. They win more than their share but they have won 3 of the last 4 Natty's and are piping guys into the NFL Draft. Do I think they are dirty? Of course. Is it as simple as you seem to believe? No.

I don't know how many of you might have read a report on Casher by a fellow name of Andrew Kuhla on the Bleacher Report, but from what this guy is reporting on Casher, I wouldn't say it's a done deal that Casher is all AU and is not going to consider Alabama.

I don't know how many of you might have read a report on Casher by a fellow name of Andrew Kuhla on the Bleacher Report, but from what this guy is reporting on Casher, I wouldn't say it's a done deal that Casher is all AU and is not going to consider Alabama.

While I don't think Casher to AU is a done deal, did you read this dudes bio? The bleacher report sucks. Here is Kuhla's bio.

Recruiting writer. Football scout. Assistant football coach at Birmingham Seaholm High School. Occasionally on radio.

While I don't think Casher to AU is a done deal, did you read this dudes bio? The bleacher report sucks. Here is Kuhla's bio.

Recruiting writer. Football scout. Assistant football coach at Birmingham Seaholm High School. Occasionally on radio.

Seaholm High School is in Birmingham, Michigan, NOT Birmingham, Alabama. This guy knows SEC football and lives in Michigan????

Seaholm High School is in Birmingham, Michigan, NOT Birmingham, Alabama. This guy knows SEC football and lives in Michigan????

So, you think one has to actually live in a southeastern state to have any knowledge of what goes on in the SEC?

So, you think one has to actually live in a southeastern state to have any knowledge of what goes on in the SEC?

Barrett Salee covers the SEC for the Bleacher Report. This guy is an unknown in these parts and for him to cast doubt on Casher's commit to AU is questionable to me, particularly since he is an assistant football coach in Michigan. But I guess stranger things have happened!

I read teoday that the coach from across that state has offered Casher. I find it very strang that that coach never offers a player unless he commits to Auburn first then little one jumps in with both feet and hands.

I read teoday that the coach from across that state has offered Casher. I find it very strang that that coach never offers a player unless he commits to Auburn first then little one jumps in with both feet and hands.

Simply incorrect. He has offered many players first. And some potential gem recruits we did not even know about. This time I think the offer is more about Casher kicking everyone's arse all over Hoover last weekend at the Rivals Camp.

Archived