Basketball Recruit 2016 PG Lamonte Turner

cole256

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Think they just played oak hill and he was 6-6 from the three point line. Here's a little YouTube video of him that was on nbadraft.net website

At the end he names some of his offers off the top of his head and mentions Auburn

Arlington Country Day's Lamonte Turner with Live …:

Smh sad part is he was home not too long ago and I was Pennsylvania working, didn't get to hang with him. As I watched this video I noticed it's in Mars hill's gym in Florence

• 4 months later...

He reclassified and is supposed to commit today. Don't know who all the finalist are but I know a few are us, Florida, Wichita st, Louisville, Tennessee, Florida st

Man....I was thinking we were going to get him but when he reclassified I knew we had already signed too many guards...Oh well proud of my lil cuz

• 1 year later...

Great compliments. Hope he has great success. Hard working players are fun to cheer for.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

You should be proud of your cuz. Wish we had recruited him a little harder as you suggested.

Thanks guys! It feels good to watch him on ESPN. And he reclassified in prep school at IMG academy. He really should be a true freshman this year. The way he hit those six free throws against Kentucky while the game was within 2-3 points with under a minute left to play?.....he proved alot last night. He made his city proud

3 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

Good for him but I really hope he has a bad game against us...............but I doubt he will

Will have his best game of the season. Bank on it.

The question @cole256 is can you take him, or at least could you back in the day? 

Archived