2014 5* JUCO WR D'Haquille Williams SIGNS WITH AUBURN!!!

Maverick.AU

905185.jpg

D'Haquille Williams, WR

Reserve, LA (via Mississippi Gulf Coast C.C.)

6'3 / 213 / 4.4

Lead Recruiter: Dameyune Craig

Unofficial visits to AU on 3/02/13 and 4/2013

247Sports: 5* (Top JUCO Prospect)

Rivals: 4*

Scout: 4*

Hudl Highlights

Offers: Auburn, Alabama, FSU, LSU, Miami (Fl), Mississippi State, Oklahoma State, Ole Miss, Tennessee, Texas, Texas A&M, Texas Tech and USC, among others.

In 2012 he had 67 Receptions, 1295 Yards, and 17 TD's

Justin Hokanson@JHokanson

Elite JUCO WR D'haquille Williams places Auburn in top five after visit. This is a big-time target. http://bit.ly/XOeP51

• Replies 984
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This guy is LSU's to lose. It would be an awesome job if our coaches get him. He will likely be the #1 juco prospect in 2014.

• Wide Receiver
  • Reserve, LA (East St. John)
  • Ht: 6-3 | Wt: 213 | 40: 4.4

From Miss Gulf Coast C.C.

Holds offers from: Auburn, Alabama, LSU, TAMU, OKST, Texas Tech, FSU, and Miami

In 2012 he had 67 Receptions, 1295 Yards, and 17 TD's

Justin Hokanson@JHokanson

Elite JUCO WR D'haquille Williams places #Auburn in top five after visit. This is a big-time target. http://bit.ly/XOeP51 @Rivals

Everytime I see your signature I want to smack PM in the face lol

This guy is LSU's to lose. It would be an awesome job if our coaches get him. He will likely be the #1 juco prospect in 2014.

I agree E, but with this coaching staff having a full year to recruit I wouldn't write anything off.

How do you pronounce his first name?

Just a guess but (Duh-kill)

Long time, no read! :dunno:

explained in the Pettway thread.

E- I'm sure you have seen my response and I hope you know I meant it.

WHAT IS PM REACTING TO IN THAT LITTLE SNIP-ET? Anyone? I have wondered that for awhile.

Long time, no read! :dunno:/>

WHAT IS PM REACTING TO IN THAT LITTLE SNIP-ET? Anyone? I have wondered that for awhile.

If I'm not mistaken bvg answered a question and said something like he knows what's going to happen to the staff last year because of the bad play on the field, or something like that. Pretty much he was saying there will be consequences to having a season like we had last year.

Long time, no read! :dunno:/>

If I'm not mistaken bvg answered a question and said something like he knows what's going to happen to the staff last year because of the bad play on the field, or something like that. Pretty much he was saying there will be consequences to having a season like we had last year.

Thank you. E - I believe you are correct in regards to him being headed to LSU. They have begun piping in the smell of stale Corndogs into the towns all over the state. How can we compete with that?

• 1 month later...

Free post from Bryan Matthews Link

I wouldn't say Auburn leads. If LSU makes him a priority, he would likely go there. But Auburn is doing a great job recruiting him and I wouldn't be surprised to see him end up at Auburn in the end. He is Auburn's top WR target.

I hope that before we spend too much time and effort on this guy we make sure he doesn't have a "D" anywhere on his transcript.

I hope that before we spend too much time and effort on this guy we make sure he doesn't have a "D" anywhere on his transcript.

He is an EE scheduled to graduate in December.

That's good, but if there a "D" in there somewhere, Auburn can forget it. Does the name "Hooks" ring a bell with you? It should.

That's good, but if there a "D" in there somewhere, Auburn can forget it. Does the name "Hooks" ring a bell with you? It should.

Not if the class is retaken with a C or better or is a noncore corse for Auburn.

Not if the class is retaken with a C or better or is a noncore corse for Auburn.

The coaches didn't want Hooks after they saw him after his visit a couple years ago

The coaches didn't want Hooks after they saw him after his visit a couple years ago

The new staff wanted him though.

That's why I said THIS in post #16, above: " I hope that before we spend too much time and effort on this guy we make sure he doesn't have a "D" anywhere on his transcript." If that doesn't thoroughly take what you said into consideration, I wouldn't know how to explain it to you. You are not teaching a second-grade class here where it's necessary for you to correct every statement anybody makes, whether said statement needs correction or not.

If taking a "D" into consideration was a matter of course or could be easily fixed, Hooks would be going through spring practice on The Plains right now. He's not, and a stray "D" is the reason.

That's why I said THIS in post #16, above: " I hope that before we spend too much time and effort on this guy we make sure he doesn't have a "D" anywhere on his transcript." If that doesn't thoroughly take what you said into consideration, I wouldn't know how to explain it to you. You are not teaching a second-grade class here where it's necessary for you to correct every statement anybody makes, whether said statement needs correction or not.

If taking a "D" into consideration was a matter of course or could be easily fixed, Hooks would be going through spring practice on The Plains right now. He's not, and a stray "D" is the reason.

Sorry you see it as a second grade thing. That is not my intent at all. I have an accountant's mind. I correct every inaccuracy I see. Sorry. It's who I am.

The new staff wanted him though.

Oh, we're talking about Lavon Hooks here not Tavon Rooks... :laugh: sorry about that... :-[

Archived