2014 5* JUCO WR D'Haquille Williams SIGNS WITH AUBURN!!!

Maverick.AU

• Replies 984
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LSU has not talked to DQ in 2 weeks and has backed off him. It would be a shock if he does not pick Auburn tomorrow.

As for he riff-raffing that going on in this thread please let it go or take it to PMs

That's the confirmation I was talking about. Thank you.

I am thinking that his juco is having a ceremony for all of the players moving on and he was just a part of that ceremony......

That said, I think he is really struggling with his final decision.......and I can respect that.....

looks like there my be a last minute change of plans for tomorrow....

getting mad over recruits in e process of deciding just makes no sense to me.......

Just heard he is delaying his recruitment, will not make any announcement tomorrow. TIFWIW...

Nope. Just tweeted he is signing tomorrow "in his Drake voice" but did not say where

Enough of this trivial speculation! Let's focus on what is truly important here....getting this thread to page 100 !!!! Come on guys, you can do it !!!!!!

Guest jojo1515

We'll see how it plays out. I just heard something different....

So is he lying on twitter? Not bashing in any way, just wondering why he would say he is signing tomorrow if he isn't....no need for him to claim he is if he isn't. ..

Enough of this trivial speculation! Let's focus on what is truly important here....getting this thread to page 100 !!!! Come on guys, you can do it !!!!!!

LOL WDE. Can someone (re?)post his twitter link? I can't find any headlines regarding statuses.

I have no idea what he has posted on twitter. I get my info from some people who are close to the Auburn football program. DQ changes his mind really quickly, so I have no idea what he is personally thinking I am just relaying info from what I am being told...

Seems like if we get him it's only because LSU doesn't want him, at least that's what it appears from reading the last few pages of this thread while trying to catch up in the DQ saga. I can see how that may rub some folks the wrong way but I wouldn't read too much in to it. If it passes the Gus test, I'm fine with it. Not all kids are born "Auburn men", some have to get here first before they have that opportunity. Once he's here, it's a whole new ballgame for him.

Archived