2014 5* JUCO WR D'Haquille Williams SIGNS WITH AUBURN!!!

Maverick.AU

Now that he is onboard, I would greatly encourage all, especially the ones who have been negatively commenting on his wavering, to get behind this kid and make him feel comfortable in his new home.. Whether it's one year or two, his time at Auburn can serve to give him the stability in his life that he so desperately needs. Look at one year meant to Cam, who is an Auburn man for life. I know that we as a fan base have the compassion to do this, so let's go. Welcome, young man, and War Sam Eagle.

• Replies 984
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Pops, War Sam Eagle? Wish I'd thought of that.

I have a new grandson, 6 weeks old, who has the first name "Sam". Works out well to fit that in!!!

Will he be here for Spring practice?

I just now saw the al.com article

MGCCC head coach Steve Campbell said Tuesday that Williams has completed course work to graduate in December, thus he can enroll at Auburn in January and participate in spring practice.

Now that he is onboard, I would greatly encourage all, especially the ones who have been negatively commenting on his wavering, to get behind this kid and make him feel comfortable in his new home.. Whether it's one year or two, his time at Auburn can serve to give him the stability in his life that he so desperately needs. Look at one year meant to Cam, who is an Auburn man for life. I know that we as a fan base have the compassion to do this, so let's go. Welcome, young man, and War Sam Eagle.

300px-SamEagle.jpg

Auburn Tiger

I agree with pops. Let's roll out the blue and orange trimmed carpet for Williams.

AU 60%

AU 61%

AU 59%

AU 60%

Why don't you go play in the street!?

Hey Pops, War Sam Eagle? Wish I'd thought of that.

I have a new grandson, 6 weeks old, who has the first name "Sam". Works out well to fit that in!!!

Will he be here for Spring practice?

C'mon, let's give the kid at least a year of walking before reporting to practice.

Archived