2014 5* JUCO WR D'Haquille Williams SIGNS WITH AUBURN!!!

Maverick.AU

• Replies 984
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another vid:

posted 11/12/12.

Two coaches of the best hs programs say "he's the best receiver I've ever seen." A "game-changer", "a man among boys".

The interviewer asks where he's going to college...."LSU". Maybe not.

So in one of the articles I read, Williams said he was going out of town on Friday..Could that be what he is talking about (BCW)?

So in one of the articles I read, Williams said he was going out of town on Friday..Could that be what he is talking about (BCW)?

Possible

Hope we can get this guy to BCW. :hellyeah:/>

Absolutely. If there's a "bigger cat" than this guy, I'd be super impressed. Heck, BCW is tailor made for a player like this.

Possible

I think E knows something that we don't.... :-\

Possible

Not yet. I am working on it though. ;)

Possible

I think E knows something that we don't.... :-\/>

I hope he does, if he doesn't he's getting my hopes up for nothing!

Possible

I think E knows something that we don't.... :-\/>

I hope he does, if he doesn't he's getting my hopes up for nothing!

I did hear some very positive news from one of the guys in the know regarding Williams and who Moncrief thought was leading for Williams' services before he committed to LSU.

Possible

Not yet. I am working on it though. ;)

I have heard that maybe, quite possibly, there is a chance that he might be.

I really hope that we get D'Haquelle. It would be a big boost to our arsenal of recievers, and if he is all he has been hyped up to be, he can give our QB's some help.

I really hope that we get D'Haquelle. It would be a big boost to our arsenal of recievers, and if he is all he has been hyped up to be, he can give our QB's some help.

What he said^^^^

We need a tall WR like Williams. We don't many 6-3 WR's now days.

2 listed as 6-3 and 2 listed at 6-2. that isn't too bad. Of the 4 incoming, 2 are 6-3 and 1 is 6-2. It isn't like we are fielding a team of Sabans at WR.

I might have missed it in the BCW thread, but did D'haquille end up coming to BCW?

No and will not think about more visits til after summer camps.

Archived