2014 5* JUCO WR D'Haquille Williams SIGNS WITH AUBURN!!!

Maverick.AU

• Replies 984
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On my phone so I can't search, but did we not break the 100 page curse with Carl Lawson last year?

Yes. Carl busted over 200 pages.

Roc is surely going to break 200 as well.

• 2 months later...

Well... I knew he is a lock for LSU. Best of luck to him at LSU.

My only fear for us not getting him is that our current QB situation isn't too solid right now, I know if I was a top WR I would definitally chose a school with at least an average QB which we can't even claim ourselves. Hopefully NM or JJ show up and put up big numbers.

I figure you two were ecstatic later on?

My only fear for us not getting him is that our current QB situation isn't too solid right now, I know if I was a top WR I would definitally chose a school with at least an average QB which we can't even claim ourselves. Hopefully NM or JJ show up and put up big numbers.

So you went back 10 months and pulled this out. I think this person's post was before Nic had the year he had and before, White committed and signed and Queen committed. Hopefully they feel more comfortable with our QB situation now. Since you pulled Williams recruting Thread out, I hope he has a big year and helps us get more wide receivers just like him.

Ha, funny! I bet he leaves after one terrific season and some people are bothered by it.

Ha, funny! I bet he leaves after one terrific season and some people are bothered by it.

I wish Vegas had odds on whether or not something would bother someone. I bet YES 100% of the time. I imagine World Peace and Utopia would bother some.

So you went back 10 months and pulled this out. I think this person's post was before Nic had the year he had and before, White committed and signed and Queen committed. Hopefully they feel more comfortable with our QB situation now. Since you pulled Williams recruting Thread out, I hope he has a big year and helps us get more wide receivers just like him.

I think DTR was bored and decided he would, umm, "pretend" to be a d-bag and annoy some people.

Archived