The Updykes are Propogating

Proud Tiger

lmaooooo getting the name of a living, non relative man's name tattood on your body is....you can fill in the blank. My answer won't be appropriate here.

lmaooooo getting the name of a living, non relative man's name tattood on your body is....you can fill in the blank. My answer won't be appropriate here.

I was thinking the same thing. I can't even wear a jersey with another man's name on it.

**Que the Manilow jokes.

Does it have anything to do with a three dollar bill? :-\

Does it have anything to do with a three dollar bill? :-\

I dont know if I would be very gay after having that done all over my back, but he seems pretty gay considering he posted it online. Now re-read that last sentence without a dirty mind. :moon:

Loved the article ending - "Tats and Bad Judgement" - Sounds like most of the UAT people I know.

Archived