2013 Big Cat Weekend (Merged)

Tiger

Anyone who did not make it to BCW, if invited, should no longer be recruited. There is too much talent out there to waste time on recruits that dont want to be here.

There really is not point in an elitist view like this. The meaning of recruiting is to persuade someone to join some they may not have wanted or thought to do before.

Agree. You just never know. Some school, who has a strong lean or even a firm committ, may piss off that player and it's nice to have a good relationship with that player. These are 17 and 18 year old kids also. Some change their mind from week to week.

Gunner Kiel raises his hand, takes it down, raises it again, takes it down, raises it again, takes it down, etc

lmao.

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone who did not make it to BCW, if invited, should no longer be recruited. There is too much talent out there to waste time on recruits that dont want to be here.

There really is not point in an elitist view like this. The meaning of recruiting is to persuade someone to join some they may not have wanted or thought to do before.

Agree. You just never know. Some school, who has a strong lean or even a firm committ, may piss off that player and it's nice to have a good relationship with that player. These are 17 and 18 year old kids also. Some change their mind from week to week.

Gunner Kiel raises his hand, takes it down, raises it again, takes it down, raises it again, takes it down, etc

:o OH - NO - YOU - DITUNT!!!

I see your point. I am just amazed and sickened by recruiting. For me it is like watching a car wreck, I hate it but I can't look away. I am for paying these coaches everything we can for no other reason, but they have to recruit. But I guess its sales and you reward the really good salesmen. I could never do it.

Payton Barber also says HELLO!

Hey Payton!

Hey Payton!

Peyton Barber say's hello as well. <_<:big:

Hey Payton!

Peyton Barber say's hello as well. <_<:big:

Hey Peyton!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived